1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Great pictures, bling. :clap

Removed the Avengers "A" logo on the shoulders I see?

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Good catch!

I've never modded a figure but I really want to take the 'A' off

I would really prefer my CW Cap to be bereft of the "A" logos as well. However, I also generally like to leave my figures stock, so I'll probably just end up leaving them on.

This is probably one of the rare cases where I hope I get a "defect" one and HT somehow manages to forget to apply the "A" logos on the shoulders. :lol

I would really prefer my CW Cap to be bereft of the "A" logos as well. However, I also generally like to leave my figures stock, so I'll probably just end up leaving them on.

This is probably one of the rare cases where I hope I get a "defect" one and HT somehow manages to forget to apply the "A" logos on the shoulders. :lol

I would be happy with that as well :lol

Got notified this is coming in 14 days.

2 weeks yay, I'm sure Wanda won't be too far behind.

:woo Got my notice! :panic:

Just got the two week notice...hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those who also have the Mark 45 coming in a couple of weeks as well are going to be tapped out. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how far behind this one the regular one will be....? Yikes. I was hoping for late Aug/early Sept.

Ok, everyone getting this one post pix!!

Got my 14 day too. I'm In, baby.

Good luck to those on the WL. There WILL be cancellations if you got on it early.

Got my notice too. Can't wait!

Got my 14 day too. I'm In, baby.

Good luck to those on the WL. There WILL be cancellations if you got on it early.

What makes you say that

What makes you say that

There always is. Always. When people have to actually pay money, especially hundreds of dollars, there are always those that can't/won't pay.

Damn where's mine :impatient: ordered right when it went up.

Same here. I actually paid him of through paypal day 1. I havent even received my notice for the 45 either and I also ordered him on day 1. I feel like im on a **** list at sideshow for some weird reason.

Same here. I actually paid him of through paypal day 1. I havent even received my notice for the 45 either and I also ordered him on day 1. I feel like im on a **** list at sideshow for some weird reason.

If you already paid they won't send those notices. Those are only for people who need to get their money ready. If you already paid that's not an issue

Same on flex. Those have payment dates pre set up.

Back