Hot Toys: Cad Bane - Book of Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this looks great. Kind of regretting not having pre-ordered with how nice it looks on release. No way I’ll manage to get him since I’m going to work on Fennec and Koska first, it’s crazy how fast these releases are coming lately. I guess it’s nicer than the constant delays of the last few years.

This came out incredibly screen accurate, and even better than the prototype imo, so congratulations to all picking this up!

I think for me, seeing it even better realised made me comprehend that the only cad bane i really want is one from TCW, so this is unfortunately a pass for me. Would love to see one, however unlikely that is. Would also be nice to see Sideshow deliver on theirs from a quality standpoint but...that might even be more unlikely.

Wow, he looks stunning, I didn't think we'd see him until like Christmas.

Hopped on Sideshow and delayed my payments though, I can wait a bit for him and my wallet needs a break after so many releases over the last few months.

Glad to see I'm not the only one letting out a little wee for ehats arguably the Clint Eastwood of star wars!

He came out right in schedule too! So darn happy I ordered the deluxe because what's Bane without faithful T0D0! I think getting him without the butler droid is like getting a horse without legs 🤷‍♂️

I've been putting off buying the Sideshow clone wars figures till their Cad Bane drops but I think that will be the only figure I get from sideshows line. As cool as they look I just cant justify buying the jedi as I sold all my hot toys and old sideshow jedi figures long ago. Starting the same process with Sidrshows Clone Wars line would be far too expensive. Although having this Bane and the animated version next to him on display would be a thing of beauty!

The hat looks like it fits just fine 🤷‍♂️ that's just personal opinion though. I've made my fair share of hats for fugures too. This one doesnt look bad at all though, usually you can tell from the photos that it's not going to work. From what I can see here though it just looks like that clam shell material with flocking glued on. I hope I'm mistaken and its a more durable plastic but even with the way it looks now I'm more than content with it.

Those face plates are really where it's at for me though! They came out so screen accurate! Plus moveable eyes! I mean c'mon! What more could you want! Even the ankle joints have so much more freedom of movement than I could ever have hoped for! I think I'm biased because Bane is my all time favourite bounty hunter but hey!

Now I'll be anxiously waiting for my orders to arrive!

Not a character and certainly not a series I'm interested in collecting from, but simply from an aesthetic point of view, this guy turned out great! Glad for all those BOBF and Cad fans, that HT hit the mark with this one 👍

it is but I just can't resist him.
500Aud shipped is a lot of coin,but no bills for 3 weeks so took the opportunity while I could 😁
I also hear Ashoka is shipping from Pop now too..
😇🥰
Yeah there’s a few, Mark I, Wenwu, Carnage, R2, Hunter, Cyborg, 1/4 Batman, Cap (Falcon) as well. A fantastic yet sickening month lol.

Do people not realize he lost his large hat in the show? He literally had the short brimmed hat in Bad Batch.
Exactly man! The smaller hat is completely screen accurate for both clone wars and live action.

I think people just dont remember some of the small details sometimes. But hey heres the proof, I mocked up a side by side just for reference.

Attachments

• 20230712_233229.jpg
    20230712_233229.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 0
Back