1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because people like the way it looks? Why does it matter if you don't want it?
Exactly, I said earlier that I would prefer the regular version but if people want this one then why not, it does look pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

looks really cool especially in these event pics. Just have no use for 2 armored batman (men?). Only excuse I can give myself is this could be like a rained on version :lol

Budget Stark said in a video today that there are 500 of these at secret base and 300 at chocoolate, so I guess we have a really limited edition this time (probably 300-500 at SS). So it will sell out like Mark VII Stealth Mode, I'm not going to wait lol. Btw, at this price point (same as the standard), I would go with this all the way.

Budget Stark said in a video today that there are 500 of these at secret base and 300 at choocolate, so I guess we have a really limited edition this time (probably 300-500 at SS). So it will sell out like Mark VII Stealth Mode, I'm not going to wait lol.

Heck yeah. Get on it if you're going to buy it. Ugh, I picked the wrong time to give up 1/6 scale figures.
If it really is that limited, maybe I SHOULD order instead of waiting.

Although last time I ordered a figure because I worried it would sell out, it was Maria Hill who is still available and being discounted lol.

How long did that Stealth Mk VII last?

If it really is that limited, maybe I SHOULD order instead of waiting.

Although last time I ordered a figure because I worried it would sell out, it was Maria Hill who is still available and being discounted lol.

How long did that Stealth Mk VII last?

Sold out at the same night lol. :rotfl

Back