1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12373354_1013951412002508_2238902811575809477_n.jpg

12347996_1013951385335844_471193918871762918_n.jpg

Sculpt looks great to me. :huh

:yess: Hot Toys has absolutely nailed the head sculpt. 10/10. It's Henry Cavill shrunk down. Much better than MOS and dare I say cannot get more perfect. This is one of those rare figures that is absolutely spot on. I wonder why they can get this so perfect, yet they have trouble with Luke, Han, and Obi-wan....

:yess: Hot Toys has absolutely nailed the head sculpt. 10/10. It's Henry Cavill shrunk down. Much better than MOS and dare I say cannot get more perfect. This is one of those rare figures that is absolutely spot on. I wonder why they can get this so perfect, yet they have trouble with Luke, Han, and Obi-wan....

I agree 100%, it looks fantastic. I love the stern expression. The MOS fig is one of my favorites and to me this one is even better. Even the cape looks like a big improvement.

I was less than impressed with the Batman body, but I'm not worried. MOS was thick and chunky in the original pics, and they corrected that. If they do the same with Batman, these will be my two favorite figures.

I agree 100%, it looks fantastic. I love the stern expression. The MOS fig is one of my favorites and to me this one is even better. Even the cape looks like a big improvement.

I was less than impressed with the Batman body, but I'm not worried. MOS was thick and chunky in the original pics, and they corrected that. If they do the same with Batman, these will be my two favorite figures.

What's wrong with the batman body?

The head sculpt is perfect.

A second LED lit laser eyed sculpt included would have guaranteed double the sales.

Can't wait to see how Wonder Woman comes out. The key issue will be the body. It will definitely have to be a new female body with height and no skinny arms or neck. (I hope...)

Definitely much better than MoS Super. Suit and cape is much better, muscle and ABS much more define

Nice improvement

Overall Great , one thing bugging me if the folds on the center of his eyebrows like as if he is taking a crap on the throne

Back