1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
北京国安;9274208 said:
2d1b55c1e78147baafed78bbb5011a89.jpg

c726305bf078fe8d2c2105b438f023a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superb photos... still think Henry needs the kiss-:wink1:curl.

Yes, you can see it (the curl) even sculpted into the hair on the hair of the stock HT sculpt for this figure. It's swept back, but it hangs down when his hair starts to get a bit tousled. It was pretty discernible in the fight sequence with Armored Batman.

That's funny!
When we watched the movie again on Saturday night, my wife said, "That must be some serious gel in his hair!"

I really enjoyed BvS Ultimate Edition. I nabbed Batman from Popcultcha in January for about $300. Now I'm sad that I put off Superman for so long... Does anyone know where I can still get him for under $300?

I really enjoyed BvS Ultimate Edition. I nabbed Batman from Popcultcha in January for about $300. Now I'm sad that I put off Superman for so long... Does anyone know where I can still get him for under $300?

Pm me. I have a spare that's still sealed or a used one, your choice!

I had a spare one that I sold off I think in September or October for $225. If I still had it, I would have sold it to you for still the same price.

At first, everyone was looking for Bats, now not sure why, Supes is disappearing from the market... Or it's at a very high price, almost as high as Bats.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I've been looking for one too. I haven't seen a new one under $300.

I'm right there with ya. An exclusive Superman went on eBay for $250 about a week ago... it went fast. I'd love one, but I just don't want to pay $300+.

Back