1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my exclusive version in from Sideshow today! First impressions, the suit and head sculpt are a definite improvement over the first Man of Steel figure! Video review coming soon :)

Biggest frustration for me is the bunching up of the suit at the ankle joint. Out of the box the suit was actually caught in the joint. But I popped the foot out and adjusted the suit so that there was no crease. But if I leave the figure alone for a few minutes, the crease just goes back into the joint. Anyone else have this problem?

Biggest frustration for me is the bunching up of the suit at the ankle joint. Out of the box the suit was actually caught in the joint. But I popped the foot out and adjusted the suit so that there was no crease. But if I leave the figure alone for a few minutes, the crease just goes back into the joint. Anyone else have this problem?

I had that problem with the Man of Steel figure. I still haven't been able to fix it. :gah:

I just received mine.

Fantastic figurine, the head sculpt is one of the best in my opinion, the costume is amazing although I wish the cape was poseable.

I had that problem with the Man of Steel figure. I still haven't been able to fix it. :gah:

I was under the impression a bit of a crease in the boots at the ankle joint (on both figures) was a common thing? The majority of the MoS figures I've seen have it (some more pronounced than others) and pretty much all of the BvS figures I've seen have it.

this figure is extremely impressive in-hand.

a lot of HT **** talkers these days but no other company would be able to mass produce a suit and body like this.

Utterly loving this figure.

image.jpg

Congrats Silverstar, he looks great and I know he's one of your favourite characters.

Thanks, man! :duff

I really enjoyed the film personally, but even if one didn't enjoy it, I'd still say this is the Superman figure to get thus far. Very impressive in hand.

Here's my review of the new Hot Toys Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice Superman exclusive. Overall a definite improvement over the first Man of Steel figure, but not ankle creases annoy me lol

Here's my review of the new Hot Toys Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice Superman exclusive. Overall a definite improvement over the first Man of Steel figure, but not ankle creases annoy me lol

Great review!
And wow, this figure really stands out next to the Man of Steel version. I didn't realize how big of an improvement it was until now, haha.

Back