1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea, they have good customer service. it would be good if someone from USA,called them.

Spoke to SSC, basically was told some are lucky few are being charge today for shipping( not me) and its being chosen at random so paying in full or in payments has no effect.

the wait continues...

Spoke to SSC, basically was told some are lucky few are being charge today for shipping( not me) and its being chosen at random so paying in full or in payments has no effect.

the wait continues...

thank you. this is ridiculous ! randomly chosen customers? o_O what does this mean?
they don't have enough amount of figures in stock and people will get it randomly, and others must wait till the restock? WAT

The whole random thing seems a little odd....you'd think they would instead go to people who ordered first.

yeah that's what I though, all they kept telling me was sorry there is nothing they can do, better luck next time basically . Not upset thought, glad some people are getting them soon.

I'm kinda upset:mad:

bootleg head is already on ebay for 31. I will buy it and cancel sideshow order :D this is my destiny

s-l1600.jpg

I'm not one to ping when a new figure will ship out and I can wait. No big deal but the whole "random selection process" is ignorant.

It would make too much sense to do it like an ordinary store check out line....first in line is first to receive etc. I can say this as I know I'd be near the end of that line as I only put mine on PO a month or two ago. But fair is fair and I don't see how you could be more fair than that.

How hard would it be to track order numbers by who ordered first and so on as part of the number which I am sure they do (or probably not) the order number is probably completely random as well LOL.

The same should hold true of those who pay in full vs. those on payment plan. Especially since some may be on the payment plan to space out the hits to the wallet.

I guess at the end of the day what I'm saying is that if I were in charge at Sideshow it would simply go like this:

Order numbers for each item would have it's own sequence to indicate order que line.. example HT DOJ Superman FP0001 would be the first order for that item in FULL PAYMENT status and therefore first to ship out upon receiving to warehouse. Orders selected to pay in full would all be filled first before payment plan and differentiated by FP0001 vs. PP0001. FP=(full payment) PP=(payment plan). I know crazy to complicated right.

I got email :D lol. have a feel someone saw my post here about cancellation and sent it. (joking)

14 Days :|

Dear Giorgi

''Your pre-order of the Superman - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) - EXCLUSIVE () will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, June 23, 2016. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.''

my total amount is 191$

Sideshow just sent an email, BvS Superman should be arriving in their warehouse in two weeks =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't speak for the whole random selection thing, but it is not uncommon for Sideshow to get partial deliveries resulting in some getting their figures and then a week or more wait for the rest. This has happened many times over the past year or two.

Last edited:
I got my email today too. I was hoping it would have been longer now I gotta dig up another $200 after buying a few figures.

I got email :D lol. have a feel someone saw my post here about cancellation and sent it. (joking)

14 Days :|

Dear Giorgi

''Your pre-order of the Superman - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) - EXCLUSIVE () will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, June 23, 2016. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.''

my total amount is 191$

Got my 14 day email too. Maybe talking to SSC this morning helped(prob not) lol anyways excited that it will be here soon. Custom head looks nice

Got my 14 day email too. Maybe talking to SSC this morning helped(prob not) lol anyways excited that it will be here soon. Custom head looks nice

yes , we are badass ! congratulations to everybody. yes custom head looks nice. maybe I will buy it in future for regular play. :D lol

Was also just told by them they will be getting it in warehouse on the 23rd of this month! Also asked about random shipping and what not and was told they have processed remaining payment on some orders but nothing has been or will be shipped out until the 23rd!

Back