1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mines out for delivery at last lol,left hong kong on the 3 rd and presumably been lying around at heathrow airport for a couple of days before customs got around to passing it through ,wonder what they charged me for the privilege:panic:

arrived safe and sound ,about £20 more that if id got it from a uk seller and no customs charges :yess: ,so not too extravagant lol
the things i didnt like when i saw the proto ,mainly the thighs and the line round the s emblem dont bother me at all in hand ,solid effort and overall a real progression i feel from my man of steel figure ,plus hes more size compatible to other figures i own,excellent now on to the others in this line ,looking forward to them even more now
27442578032_3c1fa57b2c_z.jpg

27539482635_e2d677245f_z.jpg

Last edited:
arrived safe and sound ,about £20 more that if id got it from a uk seller ,so not too extravagant lol
the things i didnt like when i saw the proto ,mainly the thighs and the line round the s emblem dont bother me at all in hand ,solid effort and overall a real progression i feel from my man of steel figure ,plus hes more size compatible to other figure i own,excellent now on to the others in this line
Great pics! :clap Really digging the natural lighting, it definitely brings out the Cavill likeness.
Congrats on the figure!

still nothing. this is very annoying , I will die if orders will start shipping tomorrow and mine will be still FROZEN. let it go !

So my heart skipped a beat. I got a...depending how you look at it, a cruel tease. Got that email notification ping on my iPad, tapped open my email and saw SIDESHOW PROCESSING yadda yadda. Excitedly I opened it and boom, it's the *Han solo and chewbacca* set notice I POed for my brother.

It hurt.

So my heart skipped a beat. I got a...depending how you look at it, a cruel tease. Got that email notification ping on my iPad, tapped open my email and saw SIDESHOW PROCESSING yadda yadda. Excitedly I opened it and boom, it's the *Han solo and chewbacca* set notice I POed for my brother.

It hurt.

this happens everyday to me. random ads from Sideshow ! pain in my heart !

if possible could we see a nude shot of the body? i understand this suit has a zipper on the back? i'm curious if this is a MOS and roadblock hybrid body. thanks

Hmm, weird. My friend and I still haven't gotten anything yet from sideshow. I did flex pay and pushed my last payment through and he did one time payment. We live in NY.

Yeah it is weird... I live in Australia and ordered in early April... I can't explain it. All I can say is that I'm pumped!

So nothing yet, Im thinking of contacting SSC when they open. I might be to eager to get this figure lol
I've thought about emailing them to see what's up. Mostly a curiosity...as excited as I am to get this figure I'm not stressing it. I just find it peculiar no one really has gotten an email over this.

I've thought about emailing them to see what's up. Mostly a curiosity...as excited as I am to get this figure I'm not stressing it. I just find it peculiar no one really has gotten an email over this.

Yeah you're right, waited this long should just be patient and before we know it we will all have ours.

Back