1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send me that email !:lecture

Questions my order shows that info
Capture.png

as my order shows 212.83$ total my card will be charged for 212.83$? I already have payed 21$ deposit :cuckoo: or my card will be charged for 191.83?:cuckoo:

Really wanted him for my birthday (which was today) but glad we'll be getting him soon.

I hope it does release soon, cant wait to have this, those pics are awesome(QuiGonFishing)

I got my flex pay on so ill probably get him closer to Bats release. Gives me time to get that detolf I've been putting off buying.

I might actually move to a different country by the time both are out.. That should be interesting to coordinate

Not that I want to be obsessive like the people in the Macrumors forum when it comes to a release over a new iPhone, but I still want my email! Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was a day 1 PO with this guy; first 20 mins. at that :)lol), so I find it peculiar I haven't received an email notification yet about his impending arrival.

It is odd that a number of you haven't received the emails that a few of us are getting... I definitely wasn't early at ordering him. I was actually fairly late to the party in that regard...

Yeah that's strange. I didn't preorder until about a couple of months after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is odd that a number of you haven't received the emails that a few of us are getting... I definitely wasn't early at ordering him. I was actually fairly late to the party in that regard...

That is wierd. I preordered within the first week not the exclusive 2 pack though and I have yet to receive an email

Back