1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone attempted to repaint the black parts of the emblem blue like they are suppose to be?? That will be the first and prolly only thing I do to mine

Has anyone attempted to repaint the black parts of the emblem blue like they are suppose to be?? That will be the first and prolly only thing I do to mine

Is the outlining actually black? I thought it was dark blue, at least it looked like it to me.

yes, but that is what I meant. I wonder if it is because the body is supposed to be silver except for the exposed parts. Perhaps sellers would be stuck with the bodies while the suits, boots, and capes would sell out.

Especially because the neck is the only skin covered part. It won't work for any sleeveless clothing.

I assume the wait list is available right till when Batman release since he comes with the cowl.

I just hope there's still a chance I get my 2 pack

Thursday June 9th will be when they start charging cards going by the email I got. Looking forward to seeing the diffs between this new version and the first Man of Steel figure.

Thursday June 9th will be when they start charging cards going by the email I got. Looking forward to seeing the diffs between this new version and the first Man of Steel figure.

This is what I got...

Dear Troy,

Your pre-order of the Superman - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) - EXCLUSIVE (9026081) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 9 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, June 9, 2016. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 9 days

I guess the "approximately" can be considered ambiguous...

This is what I got...

Dear EVILFACE,

Your pre-order of the Superman - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) - EXCLUSIVE (9026081) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 9 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, June 9, 2016. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 9 days

Those on the wait-list, you snoozed you loozed.

Love,

Sideshow

Back