1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice :clap
TBH I think Predator would destroy Bats :exactly:

BTW, the first part was actually derived from the original video Batman vs Darth Vader in which the developer used the concept of the infamous " Dead End " for a Batman costume. But you guys should search for it on YouTube. It was very accurate as a short film concept IMO

So I just substituted Kylo in place of Vader. Also he did use a light saber against Vader in the short film :wink1:

Is that cape modified or just futzed? Figure looks great in a museum pose.

My question too....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Fellas! Yeah, the cape is completely Stock, just futzed. The only mods i did was crotch mod, and chest mod. In all honesty...the cape is perfect...no need to cut it or replace it. Find your pose and adjust cape accordingly. This figure is damn near flawless!
Enjoy it collectors!

Thanks Fellas! Yeah, the cape is completely Stock, just futzed. The only mods i did was crotch mod, and chest mod. In all honesty...the cape is perfect...no need to cut it or replace it. Find your pose and adjust cape accordingly. This figure is damn near flawless!
Enjoy it collectors!

Thanks for the clarification.. Still waiting for mine to arrive.. Will try it out....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Enjoy it collectors!

What did you do to the chest and crotch? I'm assuming you painted the scratches?

What did you do to the chest and crotch? I'm assuming you painted the scratches?

Did not paint scratches....yet. Not sure if I want to do it yet. I lowered and glued chest down as Tony Mei has shown in older posts. He has a great step by step you should find and use!

Enjoy it collectors!

What did you do to the chest and crotch if I might ask and I wouldn't consider this figure flawless..the arms and legs could raise a little more higher, needs more left hand options. The scratches could've already been painted out of the box, etc

But compared to previous HT Batman, this is the best so far, IDK, I don't own any of the Bale versions, how's the articulation compared to this one :dunno

Great figure but man are the interchangeable eye pieces a pain. I think I'll just be choosing a pair and leaving them. I like the cape as far as it looking dirty and tattered but I wish it could be draped over his shoulders more so a brooding look could be better accomplished.

Did not paint scratches....yet. Not sure if I want to do it yet. I lowered and glued chest down as Tony Mei has shown in older posts. He has a great step by step you should find and use!

My figures suit is actually positioned almost perfectly IMO. Even with the head tilted down it's still just shy of the symbol. Only mod I had to do was pad out his lower back on the left side. I think the figure is rather flawless as is (minus the length of the cape).

A few mods I done today, was thinking about getting the tony meis cape yesterday but the price is too high and the wait too long. With decent futzing the cape can be made to look fine
906c2edf0a53f08ecc166d5dbf52074c.jpg
ddfa3f6c1bf6966a7724ac5481b760a8.jpg
e09b9705ff8a53a7d7c15bdedcb67a3b.jpg
ec43f22d9858ab317d4c04cb60459cdb.jpg
3c7610568bf7126c31c156099f2579aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried tilting my figure's head down all the way and the tips of my Bat symbol still show so I don't think any modding is even necessary. Not sure if I want to paint the scratches on mine. Sometimes I like the way it looks with the extra paint but other times I think it's fine as is.

I've tried tilting my figure's head down all the way and the tips of my Bat symbol still show so I don't think any modding is even necessary. Not sure if I want to paint the scratches on mine. Sometimes I like the way it looks with the extra paint but other times I think it's fine as is.

Not sure why people are painting the scratches - I'd say leave it stock. It looks fine.

Real thing is not white/silver:

Yeah same here. I guess it depends how they applied the suit on some of the bodies. Oddly enough I noticed the zipper isn't aligned perfectly as one side is higher than the other on my figures suit but the suit lines up perfectly on the body with the cowl in place. I've never modded my figures and I don't plan to.

Yeah same here. I guess it depends how they applied the suit on some of the bodies. Oddly enough I noticed the zipper isn't aligned perfectly as one side is higher than the other on my figures suit but the suit lines up perfectly on the body with the cowl in place. I've never modded my figures and I don't plan to.
I generally don't do mods either. I've had to repair some things which often involves regluing something in place but I try not to make any major changes. I'm always tempted to try modding but I don't want to mess something up and not be able to get it back to how it was.

Not sure why people are painting the scratches - I'd say leave it stock. It looks fine.

Real thing is not white/silver:
I can see where in some scenes it looks silver and it does add a bit more of a battle damaged look but I think it looks okay the way it comes. I guess it's really just a preference thing.

Back