1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the BvS figures thus far seem to be selling like hot cakes, at least regular Bats and Supes, I wonder what this means for the production of the Batmobile and the Bat Signal?

I hope we do get a bat signal :pray:. Would look freakin awesome with batman and superman.

From what I've read and heard there is no Suicide Squad Batman figure. The figure shown and coventions is the BvS Batman with the rebreather that is the exclusive item, along with Bat-cuffs, that come with Deadahot when ordered at Sideshow.

I was inatally very disappointed when I saw the final product pictures, but there are a few pictures that is think look really great. Capes still a piece of ****e and the cowl covering the Bat symbol is annoying, still would have preferred more bulk in the shoulders and chest. Might pick one up if I have the money once Sideshow get them and the eBay prices settle. Going to have to do some customising with the cape and cowl. Maybe even have a look under the suit to see if a body swap is possible or worth it.

Sideshow is sold out of the Batfleck figure. Regular and Exclusive. Might be a good idea to get on the wait list now if you're hoping for a conversion once Sideshow gets their initial stock.

I wouldn't be surprised if they never released the SS version. I was originally planning on using the rebreather and cuffs that came with the Deadshot exclusive on the BvS version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After a figure releases in HK, prices always generally seem to be high until US retailers start to receive their stock. I call it the "if you want it right now and can't wait" price.

The opposite is true for uk buyers. Normally the price for 1st wave release in Hk is lower or the same as the price from uk stockists
Plus we get it within a wk of release as opposed to waiting at least a month after its released in the US - making it 4 months after initial release!
This is the first series of hot toys to buck that trend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow is sold out of the Batfleck figure. Regular and Exclusive. Might be a good idea to get on the wait list now if you're hoping for a conversion once Sideshow gets their initial stock.

I wouldn't be surprised if they never released the SS version. I was originally planning on using the rebreather and cuffs that came with the Deadshot exclusive on the BvS version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well damn. Guess ill have ti wait fir that JL batman then. Not really digging those "ab plates" tho. Lets see

What about the Joker Bats that was at SDCC. I don't think it was in the film unless they took it out of SS

He's officially sold out everywhere it seems! Thus is crazy! Guess I'm gonna be stuck with armored or knightmare if i want a BaD batman now lol

He's officially sold out everywhere it seems! Thus is crazy! Guess I'm gonna be stuck with armored or knightmare if i want a BaD batman now lol

Don't panic just yet. 1 of 2 things may happen; a re-release, or a SS version.

Although I have a feeling that with a SS release, they might exclude the eyes and faceplates.

Just like what BrookynWolfX said. They are reliable and has great customer service. Can't confirm but I think they get their stuff same time as bbts. Unlike SS...When I get stuff from them...they always ship double box for security. Always appreciate that.

Good to hear. Pre-order him from there a few hrs ago

So glad I pre ordered the exclusive with the rifle. Didn't really care much for the cowl since it's just an accessory that sits there but the rifle will look sweet with this guy (dark knight returns pose). Can't to get this already! :impatient: :thud:

The opposite is true for uk buyers. Normally the price for 1st wave release in Hk is lower or the same as the price from uk stockists
Plus we get it within a wk of release as opposed to waiting at least a month after its released in the US - making it 4 months after initial release!
This is the first series of hot toys to buck that trend

Yes, this was exactly the point of my post. If ordered from Sideshow, it's about $250 USD. Timcent is selling for $456(free shipping!). The tech cowl+rifle exclusive? Over $600! Never seen markup in excess of over $100 before.

Damn, checking time walker again and he is wait listed now. That was quick. Guess I just made it lol

I hope we do get a bat signal :pray:. Would look freakin awesome with batman and superman.

I think the Bat Signal would look bitchin' next to Armored Bats, with it pointed at Superman in a levitating pose with the OSK heat vision sculpt.

Essentially mimicking this teaser trailer (best version I could find) from SDCC 2014:

Wow, for a while I was thinking it may not be worth it to pre-order figures anymore. Glad I did for this one.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yes, this was exactly the point of my post. If ordered from Sideshow, it's about $250 USD. Timcent is selling for $456(free shipping!). The tech cowl+rifle exclusive? Over $600! Never seen markup in excess of over $100 before.

Me either & Iv been into this since 2008! It defies logic.
buy low sell high does not apply here as it used to, it's the opposite. Buy high sell low, now hot toys are main stream
Known

I think the Bat Signal would look bitchin' next to Armored Bats, with it pointed at Superman in a levitating pose with the OSK heat vision sculpt.

Essentially mimicking this teaser trailer (best version I could find) from SDCC 2014:

:exactly: that's what I'm talking about! Would be the ultimate set up. If the bat signal is a no go....I can always pick up the bat signal from the dark night. Won't be screen accurate but close enough.

Just because its waitlisted, nothing is preventing HT from keeping the run open and delivering more to SS than originally anticipated.

Wouldn't even be a 2nd run, since it's still a pre-order.

There are JL Bat pics out? What ab plates?
834bc3fbca99b1f769e21cf8a74acb02.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just because its waitlisted, nothing is preventing HT from keeping the run open and delivering more to SS than originally anticipated.

Wouldn't even be a 2nd run, since it's still a pre-order.

You never know HT might make more or a 2nd run if they get the sales. The rifle seems easy enough to reissue

Back