1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suit just looks too loose fitting.
The suit looks really defined in the movie trailers but the figure looks baggy.
I know, my post's addressed towards the "obvious seams above the pecks" line.
I see no "obvious seams" and don't understand how it "breaks the accuracy".

I will get this eventually, I just don't want to pre order this then 6 months down the line it goes on sale for 20% off triple rewards like the Man of steel line. I will wait this out and not jump on that pre order button right away I can live without the sniper riffle.

I know, my post's addressed towards the "obvious seams above the pecks" line.
I see no "obvious seams" and don't understand how it "breaks the accuracy".

The big ugly seam that runs along the collar bone. Take another look, you can't miss it.

Yeah that seam is big but atleast it means the suit is made of some fabric and not deteriorating rubber.

The only time poseability bothers me is if the figure can't even put his arms down his side (Arkham Bats).

I want natural poses... not looking like a beefed up ape.

Probably the best looking Batman by Hot Toys.

Between this and the disappointing NECA prototype, I'm wondering if we're going to get a good Batfleck from anyone.

The only time poseability bothers me is if the figure can't even put his arms down his side (Arkham Bats).

The reason arkham bats can't have his arms at his side is cause the size of his arms he's freaking massive

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

True, Arkham City Bats really sucks to pose dynamically. But the "beefed up ape" aesthetic is straight from the source material.

Between this and the disappointing NECA prototype, I'm wondering if we're going to get a good Batfleck from anyone.

Personally, I think this is pretty damn great, and can be near perfect once improved, but I do dig the Play Arts Kai sculpt quite a bit as a runner up
Saw the unpainted version at NYCC and it looks awesome
It's PAK's style and proportions but it suits the design very well

Personally, I think this is pretty damn great, and can be near perfect once improved, but I do dig the Play Arts Kai sculpt quite a bit as a runner up
Saw the unpainted version at NYCC and it looks awesome
It's PAK's style and proportions but it suits the design very well

It looks OK, but the body is just wrong. And for what HT charges it needs to be perfect.

It looks OK, but the body is just wrong. And for what HT charges it needs to be perfect.

Yes, but it's just the prototype, and while there are instances that HT didn't bother to make the figure look best in the end (like the Keaton sculpt for Batman Returns), we can already see that HT made some improvements on the updated prototype displayed at the show, and even promised that they will continue to make improvements to make it a great figure.

Perhaps it's best to wait for the final product pictures before we go dish out some hyperbole like if we're ever going to get a good Batfleck from anyone. Try not to forget that this might just be the first of many Batflecks to come from HT, considering the movies lined up.

If anyone wants to see the mafex BvS or what Wonder Woman may look like..

image.jpeg

Mafex WW likeness is great!

Mafex figures are small like Bandai figures right??

Can not wait to hear all the cry babies eat their words on this figure when it comes out- the show pictures show much improvement already and production piece will be even better....

Back