1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like I said that's no where to be seen on mine. I double checked when I first saw that photo.

Ok. Maybe you got a factory error. All the ones I've seen have it to varying degrees. Its just never usually apparent except in certain light i.e. Flash :dunno

Similar to how some people got darker batsuits some got lighter ones.

Ok. Maybe you got a factory error. All the ones I've seen have it to varying degrees. Its just never usually apparent except in certain light i.e. Flash :dunno

Similar to how some people got darker batsuits some got lighter ones.

That's fine with me. I don't recall there being a gold tint to his suit. :lol

How valuable is this figure now to have in somebody’s collection now that Ben has called it quits on Batman

Glad I own this, wish I got SS version though :slap

That sucks. Wish we would have gotten at least a Batman movie with him.

Hopefully they cast a nobody that doesn’t come with baggage.

Also glad I picked up the figure. Guy is still the best on screen Batman.

That sucks. Wish we would have gotten at least a Batman movie with him.

Hopefully they cast a nobody that doesn’t come with baggage.

Also glad I picked up the figure. Guy is still the best on screen Batman.

Once again WB drops the ball on satisfying the talent

Maybe Ben should talk to Feige and MCU , remember his DD :lol

Feige has literally established a dynasty company for Hollywood

Meanwhile WB is complete limbo, the flip side the CW is a juggernaut with DC ..go figure :lol

I have hope with the new regime. It was a **** show running it before, even though I really liked what we got ( including justice league, not including Suicide Squad).

And Marvel does their thing and does it well. Doesn’t mean every comic book franchise needs to follow it.

I have hope with the new regime. It was a **** show running it before, even though I really liked what we got ( including justice league, not including Suicide Squad).

And Marvel does their thing and does it well. Doesn’t mean every comic book franchise needs to follow it.

True but we are talking about Marvel and DC..doesn’t get any bigger than those two in the comic book industry..it’s always been those two and forever will be

I have to agree.

I went back pages on this thread and read up on those few unfortunate that got damaged figures under the pits. Are everyone’s figures ok after this amount of time? I got paranoid and kinda spread the arms arm a bit.

I wonder how they will explain the sudden change to a new Batman assuming Affleck doesn't appear in one more movie. :dunno

I wonder how they will explain the sudden change to a new Batman assuming Affleck doesn't appear in one more movie. :dunno

Yeah the next guy would seriously need to be buff if they ever want to match him with Cavill’s physique :horror

Honesty, its pretty easy. You dont, you just do.
If the actor is great in the role, Most people can easily just adapt to the new actor playing Batman.

The Dr Banner in the current Marvel Movie Universe was originall played by Edward Norton.
Ruffalo is doing a good job so people are able to overlook it.

Its the same way with Batman, you dont have to explain this guy doesnt look like Affleck, just let the new actor do his thing.

Honesty, its pretty easy. You dont, you just do.
If the actor is great in the role, Most people can easily just adapt to the new actor playing Batman.

The Dr Banner in the current Marvel Movie Universe was originall played by Edward Norton.
Ruffalo is doing a good job so people are able to overlook it.

Its the same way with Batman, you dont have to explain this guy doesnt look like Affleck, just let the new actor do his thing.

Don’t forget Bana was the first screen Banner. Of course, the icon Bill Bixby

True..to go from Bail bats to completely different Batfleck was a huge accomplishment

Back