1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be 2.0 version due to the popularity of this figure. It will be better too. There's no need to shell out 400+ for it. This only encourages more scalping.

There will be 2.0 version due to the popularity of this figure. It will be better too. There's no need to shell out 400+ for it. This only encourages more scalping.

If they do make another run, it won't be a "2.0" so to speak with new alterations. It'll be the exact same figure. I think they're just going to go on with SS Batman though.

Either way, it'll still be the same figure.

If they do make another run, it won't be a "2.0" so to speak with new alterations. It'll be the exact same figure. I think they're just going to go on with SS Batman though.

Either way, it'll still be the same figure.

Agreed. Don't see how they could make another BVS Batman unless it just has the Bruce Wayne head sculpt but I could see that just being the case with a Bruce Wayne figure.

Agreed. Don't see how they could make another BVS Batman unless it just has the Bruce Wayne head sculpt but I could see that just being the case with a Bruce Wayne figure.

I think they did that with Obi Wan figure when it was sold out - they made more after and they're now still available on SS.

I think they did that with Obi Wan figure when it was sold out - they made more after and they're now still available on SS.

SW is Disney though and they like to saturate the market. It may be the reason HT did another run.

SW is Disney though and they like to saturate the market. It may be the reason HT did another run.

Haha, have you seen the batman made by other companies? they're everywhere. Visited toys store the other day, there were a lot of superman and batman.... not so many wonder woman though.

Visited my LCS today just to see what HT they had and they were just receiving the non EX version of this figure from SSC as I was there. Someone promptly bought it while I was in there.

Haha, have you seen the batman made by other companies? they're everywhere. Visited toys store the other day, there were a lot of superman and batman.... not so many wonder woman though.

Im taking Hot Toys only. HT had never done another run of sold out figs before Disney SW (if im wrong correct). They have done 2.0's but nit another of the same fig. SS Batman may be the "secind run" as its the same fig. Im just speculating though on no realky hard facts.

Batman came in yesterday! Truly a great piece!
IMG_2637.jpg IMG_2636.jpg IMG_2630.jpg

I got my figure today and he looks good the only thing bothering me so far is his suit seems to be baggy round his crotch area. Has anyone else who has this figure had to pull his suit up around his never regions??

I got my figure today and he looks good the only thing bothering me so far is his suit seems to be baggy round his crotch area. Has anyone else who has this figure had to pull his suit up around his never regions??

Just push his pant legs up towards the crotch...and if you feel it's too bunched up, pull up the extra slack from behind.

Visited my LCS today just to see what HT they had and they were just receiving the non EX version of this figure from SSC as I was there. Someone promptly bought it while I was in there.

Did you happen to catch how much they sold it for?

Back