1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has it been confirmed that this figure is actually being made...I was thinking that they were just displaying the regular Batman V Superman figure with the re-breather on their Suicide Squad display to promote one of the benefits of buying Deadshot...?

It's on sideshow under coming soon.

If someone is selling their own figure of course they are going to get as much money for it as they can, no one would have an issue with that. It's the scalpers that buy multiple figures with the intention of selling at massively inflated prices who are unethical in my view.

I'm relieved I got my pre-order in just before it sold out and avoid the dilemma of not getting the figure at all or paying way more than its worth. It's just sad that some miss out and genuine businesses lose orders while some eBay sellers, with none of the same overheads or costs, are raking it in selling dozens of these for stupid prices.

I think HT will release the SS Bats, its an easy money release but if they dont better for me as I wound up with 2 Batmen and need to sell one.

If someone is selling their own figure of course they are going to get as much money for it as they can, no one would have an issue with that. It's the scalpers that buy multiple figures with the intention of selling at massively inflated prices who are unethical in my view.

I'm relieved I got my pre-order in just before it sold out and avoid the dilemma of not getting the figure at all or paying way more than its worth. It's just sad that some miss out and genuine businesses lose orders while some eBay sellers, with none of the same overheads or costs, are raking it in selling dozens of these for stupid prices.

To be fair, the scalpers are taking a chance that the figures will sell good when it's released.. So,high risk high return.. Just saying... I am not 1 myself..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I sold mine for $410, and it was opened.

I'd be an idiot not to take that $$$. If people are stupid enough to pay that much, I'm happy to get their money. It's just how it is.

:exactly:

When I sell a figure, I'm not intentionally trying to make a profit off of it. I essentially just wish to hopefully recoup what I paid for it (if people are still paying at least that price for it) or close to. However, if a figure is selling for well over what I paid for it, I'd be stupid not to sell it for that price.

When I sell a figure, I'm not intentionally trying to make a profit off of it. I essentially just wish to hopefully recoup what I paid for it (if people are still paying at least that price for it) or close to. However, if a figure is selling for well over what I paid for it, I'd be stupid not to sell it for that price.

Yep. When I sold Bane, Catwoman, and the Joker 2.0 all to the same person I got $925 for all 3 which was a solid profit. Tough to turn that down.

Yup that makes total sense. Lots of figures end up being worth a lot more than they initially sold for. Part of the hobby is selling whether its to upgrade or just make some cash back. I wish I'd bought a DX11, having seen the prices those go for it could have paid my Ghostbusters order.

I was only meaning those that buy large numbers of figures they know are in short supply to take advantage of that. Like being at the front of a queue, buying the final 10 tickets when you only need 1 and selling 9 of them to the people behind stood you at twice what you just paid.

I think HT will release the SS Bats, its an easy money release but if they dont better for me as I wound up with 2 Batmen and need to sell one.

From reading this thread I imagine that you will have little trouble selling one of them...

Long term effects of keeping the suit bent? Would love to have him in a fighting stance but I'm always paranoid about keeping elbows bent on display. Also unsure about the material because it doesn't seem like any other suit I own.

To be fair, the scalpers are taking a chance that the figures will sell good when it's released.. So,high risk high return.. Just saying... I am not 1 myself..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Most importantly, and I think it's the fact that most people tend to ignore, is that if there are enough idiots WILLING to pay scalper prices, they will never go away. It's that simple.

If no one would have paid Timcent $500 + for a Batdoll, he would reduce the price!

But no! What's the first thing people do as soon as this thing comes out ? They pay $500+!!!

Just got this tonight and like others said its something really special. Its also my first hot toys figure other than the Dark Knight Armoury which I never displayed as a figure just with the suit in the armoury. I never realized how much skill some of you have with making these figure posed in a cool and natural position. Even a standard museum pose takes some effort. Credit to you guys for some of the pics and poses I've seen. Only had a bit of time this evening to mess with it so this weekend I'll really give it a go. Love it though amazing figure and heres hoping I get better at the posing.

Back