1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The open mouth face plate on this is pretty excellent. Some have conveyed they don't like it...I would have to disagree....love it. Lol.

I really love this line. Loved The theatrical cut of BvS in the theater, and the ultimate cut was the cherry on top. I've seen this movie about 77 times at this point. Lol. So many people hated this movie, I'm just proud to be one that loved it.
f6bd8a1939a9e689ee88889107097b91.jpg
b07a6e59fd632eb70e3063950e39eb4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! I've got one on preorder from BBTS and I'm on the waitlist for Sideshow. Now if the sideshow converts, this has me thinking of keeping both.

Damn you...

Wow! I've got one on preorder from BBTS and I'm on the waitlist for Sideshow. Now if the sideshow converts, this has me thinking of keeping both.

Damn you...

Lol. Oh having two if you can afford it is a must. There are so many great poses you can get with this, plus you'll have one you can push a little more with the dynamic poses being that it's an extra one. Experimenting is always fun. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jkr5w.jpg

I'll be able to do the same thing once I receive mine. I have all of those precise figures.

Yeah it's a portrait you definitely have to set up at least once. It's incredible seeing the transitions right next to each other.

Easily my fave Batsuit to. Really does stand out from that particular bat crowd [emoji38]

I'm so disappointed they seem to already be going away from the grey and making his suit darker for Justice League and presumably any further batfleck movies. Makes this figure even more of a must get for me.
Yeah, that's the main reason I want this. Looks like the black and grey costume is a thing of the past already. I thought Affleck was only so-so, but if I grow to like him in the future I'll regret not getting the only comic accurate suit.

Just hold in there. A few folks have been able to snag one from BBTS due to people canceling. Just keep refreshing that page!

Wow, this figure is by far the best for the DoJ-line, and it's Hot Toys best Batman yet. I'm not in love with the suit just yet, but I do think this figure will sell for some mighty fine dollars in the future. It's awesome. The Affleck likeness is spot on. It's quite simple amazing

Generations of the god damn Batman. Affleck's suit is the best on screen version by far though imo. [emoji51]
65302fe36ffbf683e3587b55540eac02.jpg

I love this pic. I really hope more folks give us these generations line ups.

Nah, I got one regular and one with tech cowl. I will definitely be buying a parted out one though.

Back