1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd settle for a SS Batman, as it would be the same figure for the most part... But until it gets the official reveal pics I'm not counting on it.

I'm hoping this Batman gets a second production run, even if it's just a smaller number.

I still think we might get a BD Armored figure and MAYBE Alfred and Bruce. If not now then maybe with the solo movie.
Is it bad that out of all the figures that are remaining from the film, heck, pretty much over what has been made minus Knightmare Bats and normal Bats, that I really want an Alfred?

Hey guys, I'm kinda late to the game for Batman. I want one buy there's either a waitlist or ebay prices which is almost twice as much. WBshop.com has them and comes with free shipping plus 5 dollars off if you sign up for the newsletter. I hear from one person that wbshop has a bad reputation. Any one else order from them and is it worth it? Thanks in advance. here is the link https://www.wbshop.com/product/batman+v+superman-+dawn+of+justice+batman+sixth+scale+figure+by+hot+toys+bvsssfig01.do?sortby=ourPicks;

Hey guys, I'm kinda late to the game for Batman. I want one buy there's either a waitlist or ebay prices which is almost twice as much. WBshop.com has them and comes with free shipping plus 5 dollars off if you sign up for the newsletter. I hear from one person that wbshop has a bad reputation. Any one else order from them and is it worth it? Thanks in advance. here is the link https://www.wbshop.com/product/batman+v+superman-+dawn+of+justice+batman+sixth+scale+figure+by+hot+toys+bvsssfig01.do?sortby=ourPicks;

I don't know anything about the WB store but since it's the official WB store I'd trust them over many Ebay sellers.
Decide quickly or you may run out of luck there as well.

I remember them being sold out on their website. Maybe they've updated the quantity they have available? I'd say it wouldn't hurt to get on the sideshow waitlist and preorder from wbshop as well. But then again, depends on how comfortable you'd be with that.

Update! Forget about ordering from them...
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/wbshop.html

Lots of issues as you've mentioned.

I remember them being sold out on their website. Maybe they've updated the quantity they have available? I'd say it wouldn't hurt to get on the sideshow waitlist and preorder from wbshop as well. But then again, depends on how comfortable you'd be with that.

Update! Forget about ordering from them...
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/wbshop.html

Lots of issues as you've mentioned.

It looks rather bad but this is based on 14 negative reviews.
If the WB store sells tens of thousands of items a year what is the percentage of happy customers?
Hard to know what to think.

Getting tired of waiting for this to be shipped. Getting even more restless waiting for the finished WW to released before I decided to buy.

Good lord, how many squats has this version of Batman done? He should make a Bat-Buttlift video!

In all honesty, I went ahead and pre ordered batman. Right now the choices I have is ebay and WBShop.com in which I will take my chances with WBshop.com. WBshop.com has free shipping plus 5 dollars off by signing up to their newsletter which comes out to 230.00. I'm late to the game so the chances of me getting anywhere else for cheaper or at all is pretty slim. *crosses fingers and toes* Thanks guys for your help, will keep you posted.

In all honesty, I went ahead and pre ordered batman. Right now the choices I have is ebay and WBShop.com in which I will take my chances with WBshop.com. WBshop.com has free shipping plus 5 dollars off by signing up to their newsletter which comes out to 230.00. I'm late to the game so the chances of me getting anywhere else for cheaper or at all is pretty slim. *crosses fingers and toes* Thanks guys for your help, will keep you posted.

Thanks for the heads up on WBshop. It shows as in stock and ships next day. Just ordered so hope I didn't just flush $240 down the drain.

Back