1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's better than getting the Hot Toys Batfleck figure early? Hanging out with my bud Tony Mei while he modifies my BvS Batfleck figure =)
It's definitely a better figure and I'm glad that there's a screen accurate gap between the bottom cowl and top bat chest symbol.
Here's a closer before and after shot.
6d72cb96c9faa4ce630f3f3218d5a908.jpg
675658ed786191bed4cee272ff7fccf8.jpg
893b3fb8ef99fc6d9bca20fc5b97086d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! I was just commenting how I had a nitpick about the arms/shoulders. How did he get the shoulders to seem more defined? Thanks in advance.

Did the modifications change how the cape sits on the shoulders? The stock version it appears the cape fits more snug on the shoulders vs the customized one. That may have been on purpose though.

I canceled this figure a couple months ago for another figure. Uncle Clippers review makes me regret that. Went on waitlist for the normal and exclusive, hoping one converts.

Did preorder Armored Batman, anyone have pics of this Batman and Armored together? thanks

LOL! I was just commenting how I had a nitpick about the arms/shoulders. How did he get the shoulders to seem more defined? Thanks in advance.

Unzipped the suit, futzed with the top portion to make it fit better. He also added a small dab of glue at the wrist portion so the suit will hug the body a little better

Did the modifications change how the cape sits on the shoulders? The stock version it appears the cape fits more snug on the shoulders vs the customized one. That may have been on purpose though.

It didn't change it at all. There's a wire along that portion of the cape so u can fit it more snug if u want.

I'm on wait list, every email from sideshow is met with such excitement...until I read subject line :( lol

Nice mod guys! Video was helpful clip. :clap. Not sure if I want to mess with the cap. I might set the cap on fire. Lol.

Think I'll try the mods Clipper King did other than cutting the cape once I get mine. A couple small things really make this figure even better.

It's similar to what Tony did. But he also reheated and reshaped the cowl. He also didn't need to reglue as many portions of the top part of the suit. Tony only needed to put one small dab on the top part of the chest suit below the neck. Also Tony cut a little bit more off the cape so it barely touched the ground behind Batflecks boots.
No open flames were involved. Definitely Clipper Kings an OG when he's using an open flame to modify his figures lol
Everyone's got different ways to customize and all the figures done look awesome regardless.

5f69d7d66700d868b975a12bc9e2d957.jpg
1b4df479e4726ded6af44a93e43dc692.jpg

Clipper can't help it..he loves his matches

I know that when Clip says he is keeping a figure, we are talking about top notch quality. I also love the mods Tony made to his figure. Can't wait to get this guy. Sticking with MOS Supes, Batman is the star of this show.

Is this really sold out or this another episode of SS's Waitlist game!?

Tune in next week to find out, same Bat time Same Bat channel.

I went to the batman exhibit at the warner bros studio and saw the movie a few times , there is no shine to the scratch marks on the chest emblem

batman1.jpgbatman2.jpgbatman3.jpgbatman4.jpgbatman5.jpg

Wonder if there's anyway to get the bat-crotch looking like that on the figure, for screen-accuracy reasons, obviously....:pray:

Back