1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for that :)

This is now one figure I regret not ordering earlier on (especially as I have Phasma on order!) but having not seen the movie till last week and avoiding repeating the act of ordering something I could have waited for (again Phasma) I kinda missed the boat.

Batman really was, for me anyway, the best thing about this movie and I wish I had the foresight to order it locally months ago (being that I do really like Batman and loved he design of the movie, even if I hadnt seen the movie and was unsure on the figure then) and I was going to be ordering through SS and paying the poor exchange rate as well as customs pound of flesh here in the UK soon as I get paid this coming week..

Oh well lesson learnt (the opposite lesson that I learnt with Phasma... this collecting lark is confusing) and if it comes down to it there is always Justice League or the solo film even though the costuming will be different.

Thanks for that :)

This is now one figure I regret not ordering earlier on (especially as I have Phasma on order!) but having not seen the movie till last week and avoiding repeating the act of ordering something I could have waited for (again Phasma) I kinda missed the boat.

Batman really was, for me anyway, the best thing about this movie and I wish I had the foresight to order it locally months ago (being that I do really like Batman and loved he design of the movie, even if I hadnt seen the movie and was unsure on the figure then) and I was going to be ordering through SS and paying the poor exchange rate as well as customs pound of flesh here in the UK soon as I get paid this coming week..

Oh well lesson learnt (the opposite lesson that I learnt with Phasma... this collecting lark is confusing) and if it comes down to it there is always Justice League or the solo film even though the costuming will be different.

Why don't u just order it from forbidden planet in the uk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait list means preorders for the figure have been filled up..however that doesn't necessarily mean it's sold out because there are chances that people will cancel their orders, meaning their PO will be available for the next customer that wanted it by getting in the wait list.

I've never wait listed before, but from what I've heard, people have canceled their PO before the figure arrives and their wait list status gets converted into an actual order.

Hope this helps.

Yeah I'm thinking there was a lot of impulse ordering after the in hand pics that hit the net this week. You'll either have canceled pre-orders in the weeks to come, or a lot of listings in the b/s/t later down the line. Not because it isn't a great figure but just the non-hardcore fans that will move on to other interests.

Forgive me but now I'm a tad bit confused. Just peeking on eBay to look at what these figures are going for now that their all sold out or waitlisted and I see there are more versions of Batman than I thought. You have the standard, the sniper rifle version, the sniper rifle AND tech cowl version (which is what I hope I'm getting), and just the tech cowl version. I ordered the combo pack of Batman and Superman but just to double check that comes with the tech cowl and sniper rifle right?

Forgive me but now I'm a tad bit confused. Just peeking on eBay to look at what these figures are going for now that their all sold out or waitlisted and I see there are more versions of Batman than I thought. You have the standard, the sniper rifle version, the sniper rifle AND tech cowl version (which is what I hope I'm getting), and just the tech cowl version. I ordered the combo pack of Batman and Superman but just to double check that comes with the tech cowl and sniper rifle right?
Yup both the cowl and rifle from Sideshow.

Just watched ClipperKing's review. I already pre-ordered the figure and I know it comes with a standard base. He did several mid-air poses with a different base. Where can I get one of those?

Just watched ClipperKing's review. I already pre-ordered the figure and I know it comes with a standard base. He did several mid-air poses with a different base. Where can I get one of those?

You can pick up a hot toys dynamic base from eBay.

I was thinking I wonder if the rebreather version will be an attachment mask to the normal sculpt, or will it be a permanent sculpted head.

Hard to tell from this shot and I know this is just a prototype but if you notice behind the mask it's grey not flesh, now it could also be a separate mouthpiece, but can you imagine if HT and SSC make this the only sculpt , man that will piss a lot of us off who missed out on the regular version :lol

I was thinking I wonder if the rebreather version will be an attachment mask to the normal sculpt, or will it be a permanent sculpted head.

Hard to tell from this shot and I know this is just a prototype but if you notice behind the mask it's grey not flesh, now it could also be a separate mouthpiece, but can you imagine if HT and SSC make this the only sculpt , man that will piss a lot of us off who missed out on the regular version :lol

Nah it's detachable. I'm willing to bet they're gonna exclude the eyes and give him only 1 mouth plate.

Watched clippers review. Only just had chance. I was already sold on this figure. But watching the review has just fuelled the fire even more so!
Loved seeing the comparison of the three batman figures, it just makes you realise that this is just a phenomenal beast. It's now a must have, can't wait to get this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if these are the methods Tony used , not had chance to talk to him today but either way I feel the results will be the same . enjoy :O)

I'm not sure if these are the methods Tony used , not had chance to talk to him today but either way I feel the results will be the same . enjoy :O)

:hi5: thanks Clip, I'll try the glue mod once mine arrives, not sure with the cape though, have to see it more in hand if it really bothers me

Thank you adore pointing out in full detail how exactly one should apply the glue, especially on top of the chest :clap

Are people actually going to display the figure with the breathing thing?

Well done Clipper; this one caught me off guard so now I'm on Sideshow's waitlist...hope it converts!

Thanks so much for that new mod review share more mod vids when you can please😭. Great work!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

It's similar to what Tony did. But he also reheated and reshaped the cowl. He also didn't need to reglue as many portions of the top part of the suit. Tony only needed to put one small dab on the top part of the chest suit below the neck. Also Tony cut a little bit more off the cape so it barely touched the ground behind Batflecks boots.
No open flames were involved. Definitely Clipper Kings an OG when he's using an open flame to modify his figures lol
Everyone's got different ways to customize and all the figures done look awesome regardless.

5f69d7d66700d868b975a12bc9e2d957.jpg
1b4df479e4726ded6af44a93e43dc692.jpg

Nice mod, my only concern with this figure was the chest symbol being hidden a bit and this solves it! As soon as this one drops at my doorstep from Sideshow I'm doing this. Great review too, as always!

:rock

Back