1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

I guess PERS doesn't exist anymore.

I'm glad. Look at the other batmen with pers. I don't have Keaton but the dx12 suffers. Luke Bespin dx07 suffers. Dx10 terminator suffers. I'm liking this new approach to they eyes as I think it looks more realistic while still offering different posing options, which are the ones most people would use anyway.

Specs:

The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- One (1) Batman head with three (3) interchangeable eye pieces and three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Ben Affleck’s facial expressions
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulation which can naturally portray Batman’s muscular body in the film
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair for weapon holding palms
- One (1) right palm for holding Batarang
- One (1) right palm for holding branding iron
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) specially tailored Batsuit
- One (1) black leather-like cape
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) pair of black forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) grapple gun with interchangeable tips
- One (1) grenade gun
- Four (4) Batarangs

Accessories:
- One (1) Batman symbol branding iron
- Specially designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand with Batman nameplate and the movie logo

Bonus Accessory for Special Edition (For Selected Markets Only)
- One (1) sniper rifle

Extra Bonus Accessory for Pre-Ordering both BvS: Dawn of Justice 1/6th scale Batman & Superman Collectible Figures (For Selected Markets Only)
- One (1) Batman Tech Cowl* with stand (Approximately 8cm tall)

Artist:
-Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
-Head Painted by JC. Hong
-Head Art Directed by Kyoung-geun, Kim
-Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016

*The Batman Tech Cowl will be packaged in the 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure for eligible customers
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

BATMAN V BATMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)

© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

The head should turn and the cape should drape over the shoulders. Come on everyone knows this. :(

Yes it should be soon- I see these coming out right after the movie's release...Apr-May hopefully

Back