Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took about 3 1/2 years, but just completed my ESB Han custom.

That Gee Whiz set looks pretty nice, and the young Solo figure is still readily available for some of the key ingredients (body, boots, belts).
Is that body tall enough?

Hate to say it, but if HT doesn't announce Bespin Han by the end of next year, I think I'm gonna let my Hoth Leia go. Seems wrong to have kept it boxed up this long, but just seems to odd to display her on her own.

I couldn't let her go.

51420079605_65239edcc1_o.jpg

Hate to say it, but if HT doesn't announce Bespin Han by the end of next year, I think I'm gonna let my Hoth Leia go. Seems wrong to have kept it boxed up this long, but just seems to odd to display her on her own.
Same I kept my Bespin Leia and ANH Chewie in the box, until recently I displayed Chewie with the HT Han from Solo movie and put Leia next to him...a bit odd but oh well.

I didn't pull the trigger to buy ANH Han cuz I love the ESB look more.

Last edited:
Don't do it. It is my biggest SW regret in passing on this figure. Still hoping to get a Bespin Escape Leia...

I made a custom Bespin Han with Sideshow's Hoth Han shirt, jacket and sculpt, and their old Bespin Han's pants, belt and boots. But I was never really happy with how any of the clothes fit or the head, so I ended up dismantling it and selling the old Bespin Han.

I don't regret it, but I still desperately want an official Bespin Han! Honestly, it could be the last and only figure I want. I have Snowspeeder Luke and the ROTJ Scout Trooper on order, but there's nothing else on the horizon I want--EXCEPT Bespin Han!

(and maybe a HT Hoth Han)

I made a custom Bespin Han with Sideshow's Hoth Han shirt, jacket and sculpt, and their old Bespin Han's pants, belt and boots. But I was never really happy with how any of the clothes fit or the head, so I ended up dismantling it and selling the old Bespin Han.

I don't regret it, but I still desperately want an official Bespin Han! Honestly, it could be the last and only figure I want. I have Snowspeeder Luke and the ROTJ Scout Trooper on order, but there's nothing else on the horizon I want--EXCEPT Bespin Han!

(and maybe a HT Hoth Han)
and C3PO

Are you planning on getting Snowspeeder Luke? She could be displayed with him. It's such a nice figure, it would be a shame to let it go (unless you sold it to Fly and Flight :naughty )

word on the street is that Robert Rodriguez is a big Hot Toys guy, and he wants Bespin Han. So guess who is wearing his Bespin duds when he runs into Boba Fett in Book of Boba Fett? Lando!

Bespin Lando out today in HK. Hoping this pic here under will have Hot Toys realize there's something wrong in that line up :p

244927781_10158266333607344_63618756905002768_n.jpg

Hint: No, it's not Leia's Hoth outfit.

Bespin Lando out today in HK. Hoping this pic here under will have Hot Toys realize there's something wrong in that line up :p

Luke looks so pissed off in this pic.
I guess he found out earlier then Jedi that Leia is his sister...

To me this pic and the lack of any tease of Bespin Han mean only one thing...invasion. Wait, wrong thread. It means no Bespin Han for us :(

To me this pic and the lack of any tease of Bespin Han mean only one thing...invasion. Wait, wrong thread. It means no Bespin Han for us :(

Those are not prototypes pics but final production shots. You never get teases with those as they are not made by Hot Toys but by internet reviewers.

Back