1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a weird nit pick but I wish there was more detailing in the lips. It looks so unnatural without any texturing or lines whatsoever.

Test the posing …any creasing
Poses fine, no creasing.

Arms look like this though:

C214B082-27F7-4941-9CA0-7B51E36C52B2.jpeg

To be expected.

Returns to form fine:

F145A82A-1C2C-4923-8F1A-7FF7857133F3.jpeg

Definitely a magnet for dust/lint. As we all know I wouldn’t leave in a dynamic pose for a long time. Rubber body suit seems soft.

Poses fine, no creasing.

Arms look like this though:

View attachment 612387
To be expected.

Returns to form fine:

View attachment 612389

Definitely a magnet for dust/lint. As we all know I wouldn’t leave in a dynamic pose for a long time. Rubber body suit seems soft.
I wonder if this is why they did the sonar suit before the panther suit for HT..because if they use the same rubber material ..it would stick out more with the dark black when you pose him..does the cape look better in hand ..because in pics so far including yours..it looks cheaply made

Batman arrives today, Robin cannot be too far behind.

Plenty to like about this movie, I was 23 when it hit the theaters and had been out of comicbooks for 3 or 4 years. I eagerly took my girlfriend of that time to the see movie and to reconnect with the character, anticipating Tommy L as two face and JC as the Riddler(mixed bag there)-I remember being devastated when the audience were laughing at the opening act and the safe swinging back in to place....I always liked a lot of the aesthetics, the Batsuit was cool, Robins equally so and I though Chris O'D did a good job. Chase was stunning and The Batmobile looked outrageously cool (and actually like the god damn Batmobile). I still enjoy it as a real Batman comicbook movie to this day.

Does anyone know if Two-Face and the Riddler are still coming from that third party company? I can't recall the name. While I do like the '95 Batmobile design, even if HT were to produce, I'm pretty much 1/6 Batmobiled out with the '66, '89 and Tumbler. I'll probably pick up one of the scaled down versions (I believe there's a 1:18 and/or 1:24 scale).

Does anyone know if Two-Face and the Riddler are still coming from that third party company? I can't recall the name. While I do like the '95 Batmobile design, even if HT were to produce, I'm pretty much 1/6 Batmobiled out with the '66, '89 and Tumbler. I'll probably pick up one of the scaled down versions (I believe there's a 1:18 and/or 1:24 scale).
https://jazzincdioramas.com/vehicle...er-bat-mobile-collectible-vehicle-ultimate-dxJazzInc is doing the '95 car
As for Two-Face, Toys Turbo (or Turbo Toys?) were supposed to release him in Q3 '22 and now he's bumped to Q2 '23.

No chance I'll be seeing these figures this year. Idk how long it'll take for sugo toys to get them and then ship them out, my bets are on late January to February

Mine comes tomorrow. Can’t wait. It was an instant PO when I saw it drop. I couldn’t believe it was actually happening.

Back