1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have more confidence in this being listed than Romero joker. Maybe the reason Romero joker didn't list is cause sales for 66 Bats and robin didn't meet their expectations

I have more confidence in this being listed than Romero joker. Maybe the reason Romero joker didn't list is cause sales for 66 Bats and robin didn't meet their expectations

Wasn't that already a known thing before they showed off that Romero Joker though?

Yeah, I thought Romero was shown a couple years after Batman & Robin had both been released.

It was a ***k tease. Look at this figure we'll sell you if it drums up enough interest in our local market. Oh look, surprise surprise, the locals don't care about a TV show from the 1960s in the US so we're not gonna make it afterall. Here's an Iron Man with a neon light feature you'll use once only.

It was a ***k tease. Look at this figure we'll sell you if it drums up enough interest in our local market. Oh look, surprise surprise, the locals don't care about a TV show from the 1960s in the US so we're not gonna make it afterall. Here's an Iron Man with a neon light feature you'll use once only.

The locals also apparently don't care about a ridiculously attractive woman wearing a vinyl cat costume, and you would think they would.

Not to take the thread further off course, but after it became sadly evident that Hot Toys were never going to release the Romero Joker I was a little surprised that none if the third party companies stepped up and put one out. I mean if Jerome from Gotham can get two different releases, not to mention frankly bizarre releases like the 'fat' Joker are apparently considered worth putting out, then surely Romero's iconic Joker has to be worth a shot as well...

If they were going to make the Panther suit first, that's probably the one they'd have been showcasing at recent conventions.

Yeah...which makes me curious why they chose the Sonar suit over the Panther one. Assuming that they won't make the Panther one. I know the nipples are annoying, but I just like that suit overall a lot more than the Sonar one. That's just me.

I think the idea might be to make the Sonar suit first as it is different to every other Batman suit made so far. They get people to buy it as the only Batman Forever figure made and then announce the more popular Panther suit to get everyone to double dip on Kilmer Batman figures.

Yeah, I thought Romero was shown a couple years after Batman & Robin had both been released.

It was a ***k tease. Look at this figure we'll sell you if it drums up enough interest in our local market. Oh look, surprise surprise, the locals don't care about a TV show from the 1960s in the US so we're not gonna make it afterall.

Yes the Romero joker was definitely a rub in your face for those who never bought the 66 Bats figure. Like "Ha Ha you didn't buy Bats so we are not going to release the joker which we have a prototype for."

hqdefault.jpg

They didn't make that Batmobile either.

Or Agent Smith that they teased with Neo.

Or Yellowjacket... or Crossbones... or...
My greatest sorrow is the never made "1/6 The Bat" [emoji24]

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

My greatest sorrow is the never made "1/6 The Bat" [emoji24]

Dude! That thing would be like six feet by 6 feet! Ive seen a custom 1/6 The Bat on Youtube and its like the size of my dining room.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude! That thing would be like six feet by 6 feet! Ive seen a custom 1/6 The Bat on Youtube and its like the size of my dining room.[emoji23]

Exactly, I have the Hot Toys 1/12 scale version of the bat and that's big enough already.

The issue with the batwing wasn?t the size on 1/6 is Hot toys figuring out to ship the damn thing haha, plus the 1966 was plagued with siren Q.C. Defect, i know we will never see the batmobile from batman forever but fat chance, we even saw bob the goon from the ?89 movie, Howard sold out to their Disney Overlords...

The issue with the batwing wasn?t the size on 1/6 is Hot toys figuring out to ship the damn thing haha, plus the 1966 was plagued with siren Q.C. Defect, i know we will never see the batmobile from batman forever but fat chance, we even saw bob the goon from the ?89 movie, Howard sold out to their Disney Overlords...

They could have packaged The Bat in several boxes and I'd love to assemble it by myself (and probably many others felt the same)... I think Hot Toys just tought it wasn't a good selling piece [emoji1745]

At this point I think it would be hilarious if we didn't hear anything about Batman and Robin for three+ years. :lol It wouldn't even surprise me at this point.

Back