Hot Toys Batman DX 'it's official'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's the BB version as I already own the TDK one. Granted we all know it's doubtful it's the BB version since they have made two of that one. Ugh!

Hot Toys does suck sometimes.

It's will be TDK version, BB suit don't need another version.

I was hoping to get a BB version eventually. Always preferred how that suit looked to the 'motocross' gear he wore in TDK..... but if they do a DX version and it's good enough then I may be tempted to get that instead. I'll be watching this :)

Maybe the DX Batman will be the 1989 Michael Keaton version.

I'm all Dark Knighted out.

You need to dig up some DX info on Rocky and Rambo, STAT!!!

Agreed. I will wait for pics before deciding whether to purchase but Batman is kinda eh IMO. I love the character and movie but so many figures of the same characters is getting old.

good after they pop out another batman and we have joker. they can focus on other cool movie lines.
so that makes 3 batmans and 3 jokers for one movie..
please give us terminator arnold.something new.

not buying for sure...unless they do a removable cowl or something, but i doubt it.

wooohooooo....
great news for us who didn't/won't get the previous mms batman :D
thx wookster

no medi and no MMS here also. :D

So to_bid_or_not_to_bid was right afther all (when he send me that news a few weeks ago already :) )

For those who are really annoyed at this news, (presumably as they already own the HT TDK ver Bats figure), why don't you just sell it now before this news gets 'more public' with pics, Facebook updates etc?

if it is TDK batman it should have:

1) IMPROVED body sculpt, more lean, the MMS is a ^^^^ing bodybuilder, not movie-accurate at all!

2) IMPROVED head sculpt, compare with the (modified) Medicom headsculpt and it is clear that the HT version is off...

3) Sonar head-eyes (switchable)

4) Sticky Gun

5) Mabye a cape-glider :)

but if they could do the 2 improvements I would be glad already since I don't own neither a Medicom TDK, neither a HT TDK. :)

This will have to really make me hard in the pants to get it. I agree though, Hot Toys is really picking my ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back