Hot Toys Batman DX 'it's official'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
I found out this is in the works... sorry if you were expecting pics!

All I know is it's in development and will come with lots of goodies, Personally I hope it'll be a combo of BB and TDK, but who knows.

And before you ask, thre is no word on any other DX's as yet!

I'm all Dark Knighted out.

You need to dig up some DX info on Rocky and Rambo, STAT!!!

Time to throw to the garbage all your other Batman figures...

watermark.php

Nah but seriously, confirmation is nice. Thanks wookster!!!

Yay! :banana Thanks for the news, Wookster. I already own the original TDK Batman and I probably should feel cheated, but I'm really happy that they are going back to it and giving us the best Batman possible.

Also, I am INCREDIBLY happy that I did not cave in and buy the Medicom version that I was considering.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!

FINALLY an actual confirmation! Thanks wook, you've made my day...even though I have a chest infection. I hope it is not the BB suit.

wooohooooo....
great news for us who didn't/won't get the previous mms batman :D
thx wookster

This is fantastic news :D that means I can use the last Batman for perma-riding the Batpod, and the new DX for regular posing... Seriously can't wait to see pics of this - and I for one am very glad that HT TDK figs are still going strong. Bring on more I say! :D let's have a DX Scarecrow and Ras too!

I was 100% sure they were gonna release it, you wanna know how....

I bought the TDK Batman a couple weeks ago :lol

I am completely satisfied with it, never spent much time in the Batman threads so I am not up to speed on whats supposed to be wrong with it :dunno

Interested to see what the DX version will offer, but I dont feel any need for another Batman figure.

Watch it be a DK outfit with Bruce Wayne Suit with an extra Bruce Wayne head. lol.

Hot Toys makes excellent stuff in 1/6 scale, but what they do to their customers flat out sucks. I'm sorry. Gotta jump off the HT bandwagon sooner or later. It's not right leading customers to believe that they have a perfect figure, have them spend $150+, and retread & update the same existing figure to squeeze more money out making the previous $150+ figure (that came out less than a year earlier) obsolete. . Thank God I didn't buy the DK suit. My luck they'll update the BB version....I'm done with Hot Toys though. I'll stick with PF's and 1:1 busts. Rant over.

True, Nitro.

I can't see this being released this year though?...

Doubt it. That figure is universally accepted as great. Not much you could do to justify a new purchase. Whereas the TDK suit had multiple flaws in need of fixing.

Oh totally. It is perfect in my eyes.

99% certain and hope it will be TDK ver, but you never know...HT have mentioned DX Batman, not DX TDK Batman.

Glad I've waited to pick up a TDK bats, was so close to getting one too lol.

Any idea on how long until the official announcement/photos wookster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back