Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heta77777

ever dealt with him?

nope.

doesnt look like hes too active in selling too.

Just spend a bit more from a seller with a good reputation. because with sellers like this, you dont know if hes committed in selling and building a feedback, and most importantly if he knows how to pack.

I cant stress this enough, most people arent that picky with dents and small scuffs on their boxes, but I'm particularly ____ bout imperfections, especially with expensive and exclusive items.

Spend a bit more with a power seller, they know how to pack, and will always try to satisfy and help you out if things go wrong. Hope all is well bud!

i need a 1:6 scale white van if i get this scarecrow, so i can set up the scene...
" i told you my compound would take you places, i never said it would be places you want to go."

Well this is not really the right outfit for that version... still it would be cool.

You'd have to weather the ____ out of him though, make the shirt and tie brown and bang up the suit. Then it'll look right with the 1/6 van.

Or you could just find a 1/6 horse :p

i dont like the straight jacket look at all. id go for business suit. its pretty much right on isnt it? aside from the suit being dirty.

that's not true. if the seller has no $ in their paypal account ie they've withdrawn their $, you get $0.

If the seller has no money in their account, Ebay/Paypal will still cover you if you went through the process correctly (it's just that they'll be the ones footing the bill).

No reason the Lazarus pit couldn't work in Nolan's bat-verse. Nolan had some pretty out-there ideas in movies like the Prestige and Inception. He would probably just try to give the thing some loose basis in scientific fact (even though it will, of course, be science fiction).

Dude, there's a big difference between technological extrapolations of Batman's gadgets and the magic of a Lazarus pit.

Part of the whole reason for the whole "decoy" Ra's thing was to satisfy fans with their desire to see the "immortality" of Ra's.

Ra's is dead, and with no mentions of a Lazarus pit in the first movie, he won't be coming back. Nolan isn't going to retcon his own movie, especially since it dampen the impact of "Batman Begins."

ahhh so much to think about!! I think my 'don't be an idiot' side is winning. Lol... such torture watching these things get bid up from reasonable prices to ridiculous ones.

You're going to hate yourself if you ended up sending hundreds of bucks to a stranger and losing it all. You won't hate yourself if you spent an extra $30 on an already expensive figure.

Besides, the average price of these has been falling. There's still plenty of time to find other deals.

BANE!
165583_10150381572075386_567270385_16756704_551549_n.jpg

cant wait for a HT bane, and a HT catwoman!

Dude, there's a big difference between technological extrapolations of Batman's gadgets and the magic of a Lazarus pit.

Part of the whole reason for the whole "decoy" Ra's thing was to satisfy fans with their desire to see the "immortality" of Ra's.
The entire concept of Batman is ridiculous and absurd. It could never happen, and never will. It isn't a huge step to suspend disbelief from one idea to another, as long as you can place them in a context that is "believable enough". In a way that guys like James Cameron and Nolan know how to. And Nolan's not averse to science fiction, so it is entirely possible that he will do something slightly less believable than everything else about Batman and his story.

But beyond that, Nolan can do whatever he wants to, and he would get away with it. If he wanted to integrate Superman or the Green Lanterns into his story, I'm sure that he could.

The entire concept of Batman is ridiculous and absurd. It could never happen, and never will. It isn't a huge step to suspend disbelief from one idea to another, as long as you can place them in a context that is "believable enough". In a way that guys like James Cameron and Nolan know how to. And Nolan's not averse to science fiction, so it is entirely possible that he will do something slightly less believable than everything else about Batman and his story.

By your logic, there's no difference in the realism and believability of Nolan's films and Schumacher's films (by which I mean the concepts, storylines, plot devices, etc.).

There's science backing Nolan's high concepts and ideas. There's nothing but magic behind Lazarus pits and immortality. Besides, he's already poked fun at the idea of immortality and discarded it as ridiculous - that was the whole point of the birthday party dialogue

But beyond that, Nolan can do whatever he wants to, and he would get away with it. If he wanted to integrate Superman or the Green Lanterns into his story, I'm sure that he could.

He can't do that without violating the premise of the first two movies.

My dealer send his newsletter to me, and there was scarecrow for $190 ..and i was like HOLY ____!! ..then he sent un updated newsletter with scarecrow at $290:(

Funny similar thing happened to me but it was at $195 and then jumped to $295. Screw that. Wonder if were dealing with the same guy? Not sure though your being in Ireland and me being in NYC it would be weird.

can't decide if i should get these.. kinda done with TDK but i love new Hot Toys.. especially if they are limited, picked up the "beat it Mj", the packaging is amazing, is it the same on these?

:(

Back