Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but the set is already out in japan

Did they actually sell them or was that a prize? Everyone in attendance got a chance to spin a wheel for an exclusive prize, you'd have to imagine in the grand scheme of three exclusives that there'd be more than a few of these out there already right?

People are probably holding on to it and hoping they go up in value and then sell it. Who know. All I know is I really want a set.

They had 12 cashiers to sell the exclusives at that show according to Eddie's blog

does anyone have pictures of the batman, joker, and tumbler that was on display at the anniversary?

In our FACE! Lets make a Hello Kitty and not sell it over seas.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/i7dbdZlsR3Y?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/i7dbdZlsR3Y?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
does anyone have pictures of the batman, joker, and tumbler that was on display at the anniversary?

Found these:

kaijou_081.jpg

1520116lqs6pqtqyqs7l8b.jpg

The touch screen ordering system is pretty kewl.

I keep touching my screen but nothing is happening! :banghead

Stupid ordering system :lol

But seriously, that is probably a good system if the customers are smart enough to work the machine. I can't believe how many tards insist on using self check outs when they have no clue what they are doing.

I keep touching my screen but nothing is happening! :banghead

Stupid ordering system :lol

But seriously, that is probably a good system if the customers are smart enough to work the machine. I can't believe how many tards insist on using self check outs when they have no clue what they are doing.

:lol Seriously...leave the items there till it says "please take items"

Then there are those that don't know how to scan an item, bag the item, or how to pay. Or they have a cart load of stuff! I mean if you aren't that smart, go through the regular line and let me buy my single item in 30 seconds or less. :lol

At least they only had three choices. I'm sure they had their share of people that didn't know what to do though.

Back