Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Message received by a dealer from sideshow.

For the following Hot Toys 10th anniversary exclusive items, please note that apart from the Tokyo event in Christmas 2010, they will also be available in Hong Kong in early 2011. Details will be announced officially shortly.

l Batman Begins: 1/6th scale Batman Demon & Scarecrow Collectible Figures Set

l 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Beat It version) Collectible Figure

l 20th Century Boys: 1/6th scale Friend Collectible Figure

Hahaha, you guys sound like old farts.

I think it's pretty cool that a young kid is interested and excited about this stuff. I know I wish I had these things when I was a kid. He sounds more enthusiastic than us with all the _____ing/nitpicking we do.

He has no idea what he's talking about:dunno ...and we nitpick because we want perfection ..this kid's used to neca and hasbro so this is just another toy to him not a collectors piece.

Yes i sound like an "old fart" but kid's mixing with collecting enrages me:gah:

judging by the voice, he's a kid. i just can't get how and where such a young kid does have the money to collect those hot toys figs :p

Hahaha, you guys sound like old farts.

I think it's pretty cool that a young kid is interested and excited about this stuff. I know I wish I had these things when I was a kid. He sounds more enthusiastic than us with all the _____ing/nitpicking we do.

I was pretty young when I first got into this. And while I am now 16, I use most of my money on these things. My parents don't like it, it takes a long time to earn money for the figures, but it's worth it.

Despite what anyone says, this is my hobby, and I love it.

He has no idea what he's talking about:dunno ...and we nitpick because we want perfection ..this kid's used to neca and hasbro so this is just another toy to him not a collectors piece.

Yes i sound like an "old fart" but kid's mixing with collecting enrages me:gah:

Eh, he sounded fine to me. Maybe not "in the know" like all of us, but maybe the less he knows the better.

If he wants to play with them or mix them with other toys, oh well, they're his figures. It's not like these things are grail or museum pieces.

mixing with other figures, Playing with them....

have ANY of you guys seen P!TU's Hot toys dutch video?

going to guess no, because the way you're all talking, i think you would have died from shock.

Eh, he sounded fine to me. Maybe not "in the know" like all of us, but maybe the less he knows the better.

"the less he knows the better" ???
Actually wouldn't he be able to aquire one and look after it better by knowing its worth if he knew more about it:dunno.

"the less he knows the better" ???
Actually wouldn't he be able to aquire one and look after it better by knowing its worth if he knew more about it:dunno.

Who says he doesn't take of his things? Or are we assuming that since he's a kid he isn't gentle with his figures?

I hate when people post videos without the all the facts:gah: ...and wtf is this guy talking about between 4:00 and 4:20???:dunno ..sounds like he thinks there is two scarecrows and one is already out!:cuckoo:

He's talking about the Movie Masters line of 6 inch figures. There were 2 Scarecrows released in that line, the strait-jacket version and the normal suit version, one of which was much more rare because it was only sold on-line from Matty.

Doesn't sound like he got any facts wrong. He did mention possibly only picking up one figure, rather than both, implying that he might not understand it's a two-pack - on the other hand, he might know that and just have been talking about picking one up on Ebay on its own (especially since Ebay will likely be the only route for this guy).

He's talking about the Movie Masters line of 6 inch figures. There were 2 Scarecrows released in that line, the strait-jacket version and the normal suit version, one of which was much more rare because it was only sold on-line from Matty.

Doesn't sound like he got any facts wrong. He did mention possibly only picking up one figure, rather than both, implying that he might not understand it's a two-pack - on the other hand, he might know that and just have been talking about picking one up on Ebay on its own (especially since Ebay will likely be the only route for this guy).

Ah ..i see, but you can see why i got confused..very easy to think he was still talking about hot toys:)
..but ya i guess i'm picking on this kid a bit too much ....i do hope he can get his scarecrow somehow, it's going to be difficult enough for some of us get a hold of one, let alone some kid.

Yeah. I really hope Hot Toys will release these to the public in 2011 after HK gets them. Although Sideshow doesn't usually get the DC figures hopefully they'll get the MJ and the other figure and maybe DC Direct will get the Demon Batman and Scarecrow.

Well that is comforting news. Even if we don't end up getting an official release via DC Direct or Sideshow, at least a few other dealers and sellers will be able to get their hands on them (rather than just the Tokyo crowd). Anything to drive down the Ebay scalping price as much as possible.

mixing with other figures, Playing with them....

have ANY of you guys seen P!TU's Hot toys dutch video?

going to guess no, because the way you're all talking, i think you would have died from shock.

I love that video! Absolute classic. That man knows how to enjoy his collectables! :rock

Kids:slap ..money or not these figures are not for kids , i know there is some poor hot toys figure out there hanging out the side a toy box or thrown on the floor:gah:

I've got Hot Toys figures on the floor...only because I've nowhere else to put them mind you. I've got 2 bookcases and thats it at the moment.

I love that video! Absolute classic. That man knows how to enjoy his collectables! :rock

He's like a small child with his figures. It's hilarious, but I died a little inside when I saw him throw Dutch into the dirt....

Anyone has a link to that p!tu video? Haven't seen any of his videos before.

Back