Action Figure Hot Toys Batman Begins 1/6 or 1/4, DX or MMS, Wishlist General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you get a Hot Toys Batman Begins DX?

• Yes

Votes: 166 62.9%
  • Yes (Not pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 26 9.8%
  • No (No interest)

Votes: 45 17.0%
  • No (Pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 27 10.2%

• Total voters
Re: Hot Toys Batmang Begins DX

I would love to see the Begins suit get the DX treatment. and it would be nice if it came with two different capes. One that drapes nicely for "regular" poses, and another with a heavy wire for gliding poses.
I still think DX15 will end up being the Returns Batman, but part of me is kind of hoping it will be a Begins version. Quickly followed by the announcement of Ra's al Ghul. :pray:

I would be interested. I never picked up the first version. While I'm more of a fan of the DK suit. I still wouldn't mind having a BB version.

Id rather the league bruce with league raz. I got the EB bats. Dont think hot toys could make me happier.

I'd be all over it. That horrible cheap rubber of the suit and giraffe neck killed the original for me.

I still like this suit the best, so yes, yes that would be nice.

Huge batman fan , I would get any batman toys , from 89 to present , not too keen on 66 , but everything else :)

^^^ As long as they give us 2 more heads like Enterbay with eyes looking to the left and right... makes backing out the driveway easier... I can't stand his head not being able to turn, LOL

I'd love for an upgraded MMS, but this will be a DX. I'd be shocked if it was otherwise.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I said No due to lack of interest. I think the Dark Knight and Rises suit, while less "classic," is a cooler suit, and I am happy with DX12.

I'd love for an upgraded MMS, but this will be a DX. I'd be shocked if it was otherwise.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I think you are right, Mike.

Heck, they even gave PERS to the regular MMS TDK batman that comes with the armory now :lol

Back