Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

If they make Batman Returns suit then they have to make the Batmobile that seperates and shoots out the Batmissile.

I want a 1989 Batman movie figure of...EVERYONE!!!! But I'd be very pleased to see:

Batman (duh)
Joker (double duh)
Napier
Mime Joker
Bob

And of course the Batmobile. :lecture

I want a 1989 Batman movie figure of...EVERYONE!!!! But I'd be very pleased to see:

Batman (duh)
Joker (double duh)
Napier
Mime Joker
Bob

And of course the Batmobile. :lecture

We will prob only see Bats and the Joker (maybe with two outfits)

No they could just add an armor shell.

It could probably be the box which contains the actual Batmobile, made of very thin plastic.

BOOM - 2 Batmobiles.

I would be all over an Adam West Batman. :rock

Adam West and his car! I would love that!

008fc597.jpg

I want a 1989 Batman movie figure of...EVERYONE!!!!

____, I'm happy with just Batman and Joker. They'll be epic. A Batmobile would be a nice, expensive bonus.

After that I'm all good. I'm not going to be greedy, I'm glad we're finally going to see Hot Toys '89 Batman. I've been _____ing about them for awhile now.

However, I wouldn't be upset if we one day we see this announcement,

batmanbegins04.jpg

The Bat
The Cat
and the Penguin

V2 Armored Keaton Batman, a Catwoman and Penguin and I'd be ecstatic. But for now, I'm fine with Begins, TDK and '89.

There are so many looks to the Nic Joker that I wouldn't be surprised if they give us a few versions. I'm gonna dream big with this license but, actually, I'd be more than happy with just a DX Bats.

Yeah, I'm sure there will be atleast two versions of the Joker. Joker sells, and Hot Toys knows this. There's no doubt in my mind that they'll milk him just like they did with the TDK versions.

I expect two heads. I'm fine with a regular Joker but if they want to make a mob version with a flesh colored head, I'll be game.

I'd love to finally have a pretoxibath mob version. A purpleish suited Napier with his black trencher and fedora would be really cool.

I would get the batmobile if they made it.

Hope they do Batman Forever as well.

finally done reading .. Considering that the Tumbler is more complex this one should be cheaper to make. However since Ht claims to have lost money on the Tumbler chances are the price tag will be jacked up for this batmobile. Also I think this batmobile is a lot longer so it will get even harder to display.
I am more impressed by the Nolan Batman but the classic ones are still a must to get so I am all in as well :p Yes on the better research the material to death before trying to sell us rubber suits again

yeah BOB THE GOON! I just bought the 1989 figure. I really want the joker patches all the goons where from that movie for my jacket. This is exciting news also. I have been expecting a keaton batman...it seemed like ridiculous for them not to make him. Joker would, of course, be really awesome also. I'd definitely want like a final showdown joker v bats set up. I have plans..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back