Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

I think when Difabio said the mob scene version with the flesh face he might have meant the "nobody wants a war...we'll just shake hands and that'll be it!" version with the flesh make up. I'd be all over that. That's my favorite look for him in the movie. The flesh make up over the white is just creepy.

"your friends...they're not bad people"

With so many figures coming soon... I'm thinking about sizing down my doubles... could get a decent buck for my second DX Bats and Joker...

____, I'm happy with just Batman and Joker. They'll be epic. A Batmobile would be a nice, expensive bonus.

After that I'm all good. I'm not going to be greedy, I'm glad we're finally going to see Hot Toys '89 Batman. I've been _____ing about them for awhile now.

V2 Armored Keaton Batman, a Catwoman and Penguin and I'd be ecstatic. But for now, I'm fine with Begins, TDK and '89.

We could get a converted Batmobile with that too(Batmissile)

Im shocked not only for the 1989 Batman being made, but Metal Gear Solid being listed as well! FINALLY!:)

I think that we should get the assassination joker from the courthouse seen.Maybe that could be next years exclusive 2-pack with a really high price,Courthouse Joker and Bob the goon.:pOn a more serious note though,I really hope HT includes that hand cannon that jack used to take down the batwing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHGHGHHGHHHHH!!!!!!!! BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!! this was my favorite movie as a kid, and the reason I'm into comics and this hobby in general. I cannot wait. I hope they not only do bats and joker, but I hope we get a batmobile too!

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHGHGHHGHHHHH!!!!!!!! BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!! this was my favorite movie as a kid, and the reason I'm into comics and this hobby in general. I cannot wait. I hope they not only do bats and joker, but I hope we get a batmobile too!

Same here, i'm sure i used to watch this movie every day when i was a kid. Although when batman returns came out that took over for me. I remember it when it was released on video (back in the day haha) and i got it for christmas and all i wanted to do all day was watch it over and over. :lol. And funnily enough, all these years later, im watching it today on blu ray. Its my christmas movie.

I'm not hoping for it but do you think they will make BOB . = :dunno

"You are my number 1 , and I" :yess:

And PLEASE dont make Vicki Vale :mad:

Batmoblie will be epic if made :wink1:

yeah i said all this on page 18 , but BOB would be a great idea because thats all you would need is a bunch of different heads and you could make a $ hit load of GOONS using BOB's Costume :exactly:

NO VICKI VALE :nono:nono:nono:nono

I've got Pre-ordered Ghost Rider, Mk VI, Tron Bike, Falconer now I've got the Batman, Joker 89s as must haves, Cap America, Thor coming, the Sucker Punch licence could be awsome, I'm still hoping to get my hands on Scarecrow, man 2011 looks like an expensive year for me but a great one for us collectors :)

My dream has finally come true.
I want a Keaton Batman with Michael Keaton head and Batman Gadget and accessories
Joler
Batmobile
Batwing
1989batmangadget1.jpg

1989batmangadget2.jpg

oh man.....this is the best EVER. michael keaton is my favorite batman and have been dieing for them to do a preffesional version for soo long!!! this is just great...im speechless. hopefully we'll get some proto pics soon!

but where exactkly was this announced?

This is why I would generally avoid customs of really obvious characters like this. It was always going to happen sooner or later.

YES!!! this is my childhood batman! still gonna find a batman oc sooner or later

This is why I would generally avoid customs of really obvious characters like this. It was always going to happen sooner or later.

I learn now!, I spend a lot of money in few customs for make my dream came true, looks now a lot of members cancel the order from the Jack N. Joker sculpt made by Imaresqd1 is a good sculpt just the price $175.00 plus the suit made by Betomatali $390.00 we are talkin about over $600.00 with shipping charges!! is too much money and now we get the Hot Toys Batman and Joker 1989 with all the accesories for less $160.00 each figure is good thing, from now I stop my hero customs, I see we get all the figures from each hero movie, is a good think!!:)

Yeah, this'll definitely put an end to all 89 Batman customs but I think the Joker stuff will go on like it did for the TDK Joker.

I'm still getting my Ima/beto custom though. As for all 89 Batman customs, they will now be obsolete for sure.

Yeah, this'll definitely put an end to all 89 Batman customs but I think the Joker stuff will go on like it did for the TDK Joker.

I'm still getting my Ima/beto custom though. As for all 89 Batman customs, they will now be obsolete for sure.

Coco, don't take this wrong I love make my custom or ask for some artist here do some work for me I really enjoy just I know for fact I can't beat HOT TOYS! I saw what they have and is INCREDIBLE soon we get all this figures: Batman 1989,Joker 1989,Superman C.R, Thor and...BLA,BLA,BLA.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back