Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

That's the only downside with licenses announcements vs. figure reveals, it could be anywhere from a few months to a year, or we could see something this weekend. Indy was in that catalog page and they already had a figure for that this weekend.

Yeah, although even a full reveal is gonna annoy me because i'll just be even more impatient then for the release. Haha. I just hope they dont screw it up. :lol

While I'm sure the likeness on Batman will come into question, I'm sure the rest will be fine.

Like I've said, what I'm most eager to see how they handle is his cape, it's not cloth like the Nolan Batmans, and there's a signature look to it you have to get right.

Almost forgot, hope they do a beat up version of the cowl head, that'd rock.

burtonbatman.png

As far as the cowl, I also hope the go with the subtle curve to the ears and not the straight up look, though I'd imagine with some heat, that could be dealt with.

batmankeaton1.jpg

One of my favorite details bout my Sovereign Batman.

13.jpg

Last edited:

:panic::thud:
It's a Christmas miracle!

Been a bit since I've bought an 1:6. 89 Bats and Jack Joker are must haves.

im very curious to see if HT can top the custom pieces already out, if they can, ppl arent gonna be able to sell their customs for half what they paid...........if they want to anyways.

The original suit cape was latex covered cloth I believe.

The Sovereign Batman cape sucked. Far to stiff.

Can't wait till people start dumping that thief's figure off in the for sale threads like I did :yess:

I hope they eventually do Batman Forever and Batman and Robin suits too, but HT can leave those Batmobile on the drawing boards cause they look like ass

While I'm sure the likeness on Batman will come into question, I'm sure the rest will be fine.

I'm sure. More rubber to test for oozing. Oh yes baby!

The Sovereign Batman cape sucked. Far to stiff.

Can't wait till people start dumping that thief's figure off in the for sale threads like I did :yess:

Thief? what happened?

I doubt HT will ever do Schumacher Batman figures, I have a feeling they lump those films in the same category as Terminator 3.

Last edited:

I thought he was a good guy. This seems to be the normal becoming on this board.

HA ! Picture of the Joker at the Expo ! :yess:

ap_20101225013508461.jpg

I can't wait -- A Jack Joker (thats not a crappy custom) and a official Keaton Bats, by Hot Toys?

I'm getting both -- Great news, and happy for all that wanted this for a long time. :clap

This could be a fun figure! Especially next to a Christopher Reeve Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back