Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Wow..what a way to make one last impression...can you say aaaaaaaaaawwwwwweeeeeeeessssssssssoooooooooommmmmeee!!!

Anyway I am in !!! I have always loved Keaton Batman and of course grew up with him as well !!!!

Jack Nicholson has never allowed a figure of him to be made with his likeness correct ?.
It will be interesting to see if a Joker sees the light of day. I'll be keeping my custom.

It's Batman I'm more excited about , I passed on all TDK figures of batman since Keaton is the one I was waiting for , can't wait to see it.

Jack Nicholson has never allowed a figure of him to be made with his likeness correct ?.
It will be interesting to see if a Joker sees the light of day. I'll be keeping my custom.

It's Batman I'm more excited about , I passed on all TDK figures of batman since Keaton is the one I was waiting for , can't wait to see it.

Well they are showing the pics of Keaton Batman and Jack Nicholson Joker so I am sure that its a done deal !!!

HOLY. ____. The thought of a 1/6 Burton Batmobile tightens my pants.

Ouh, hell.
Yulli will absolutly sculpt Keaton and when he is coming, big 'ol Mister Napier will come too.
Will look awesome and have way more cult status then Ledger Joker fo' sho.
Jack Nicholson's Joker rocks way more, he IS the Joker and always will be.
But Ledger did a great job, I give him that.
:lol

The dealbreaker for me will whether or not they get the Bat right for an 1989 Batman

batman.jpg

omgtrollz.gif

Have no words to comment...
My heart is ready to break out and scream in frantic joy!

I just want to congratulate all of you who waited and hoped for this news.
So NOW we can say that it worth for it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

Woohoo!

This is a definite buy.

89 Batman
89 Joker
89 Batmobile

All instant buys. I'm gonna have to start selling some stuff off if I want to eat this year.

i hope when they finish batman, joker and maybe batmobile that they do batman returns and bring out returns batman, catwoman and penguin before the dark knight rises in 2012

my guess is it'll be a lone figure, dx batman with suit and head to make a keaton wayne. They probably won't have rights to nichoslon joker, sadly, if they get it though, i'll be psyched, never picked up one of the unlicensed jokers so i still have batman alone.

they are showing the joker poster so i think we're getting him.

This will please alot of fans,that Shot of the HT License announcements is pure Gold!Indy,Batman,POTC,Metal Gear Solid,captain America.

This is awesome news, like a lot of people here i grew up with Keaton as Batman, and for me Jack Nicholson just IS the joker. Perfectly. This is the best thing hot toys could have announced after T1 for me. My two most wanted licenses.

I have to admit i am wondering how they'll handle the cape. And really hope they dont have some oily rubber issue. I lost a lot of faith in hot toys after the DX batman.

my inner child is screaming with excitement!!!!!!!!!!! a dream come true!! MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back