Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea he gets bloody at the end of 89. right after the crash.

pretty glad I see the giant bat hook launcher gun included. thats the tool he uses right after Nicholson says "where does he get those wonderful toys". great scene and great prop. we need some more shots!!!! lol

I hope they make a Michelle Pfieffer Catwoman and Devito Penguin.

AMEN to that. I wouldn't mind a Vicky Vale either :D

Vicki%20Vale.jpg

Check page 38 of this thread, theres pics of the Batman scenes after the batwing crash, for those that dont remember

I hope not. I can't understand if they already have a pic of the prototype, why isn't he there?

What's with the sign next to the Begins batman? Looks like a new joker from TDK maybe. I see it has the Nolan bat symbol on is so it can't be the Nicholson Joker right?

Maybe they're waiting to reveal it at the end of the Con?

That was peoples wet dream at San Diego Comic Con and it was a no show there. I honestly don't think they are gonna show it here. It would have been out there already. Why wait till the last day? Why not give everyone attending a chance to see it instead of the last day folks?

If it isn't there on the first day it isn't going to be.

really want to see the sculpt on this before i jump, the mouthpieces are good i like the look of those. WE NEED BETTER PICS COME ON HT !!!! :gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back