Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about posting the fake teaser guys. No one cried foul when it was shown in the Ani-Com thread so I figured it'd be good to include over here. My bad.

Sorry about posting the fake teaser guys. No one cried foul when it was shown in the Ani-Com thread so I figured it'd be good to include over here.

There's no need to apologize. Fuggedababoudit!

This new "catalog" photo though is the real deal. Tons of accessories and alternate faces, including the wounded mouth.

Micheal Keaton Head?
bwP1010047.jpg

not bad but keaton is not there hope hot toys gets it right .

The last DX Batman came with two heads - one PERS and one light-up. AND three interchangeable mouths.

I hope this guy comes with more than just the one head and 3 mouths (even if it is PERS), to justify the increased DX pricetag.

I'm just glad they included the ____ed up mouth. It'll be strange considering the rest of the figure is clean, especially the bat symbol, but whatever. It's nice that they included it.

I guess for those that are OCD enough to buy a separate figure just to display with the damaged mouth piece, a lighter and a knife will come in handy.

I don't know about OCD but I'll probably be getting 3 of these and, if in fact that is a battle damaged mouth piece, you can bet I'll be customizing a final battle scene Bats. :rock

I don't know about OCD but I'll probably be getting 10 of these and, if in fact that is a battle damaged mouth piece, you can bet I'll be customizing a final battle scene Bats. :rock

Fixed.

I'm buying the hell out of this and Joker. Not even for necessary variations, just to ____ing do it!

I don't know about OCD but I'll probably be getting 3 of these and, if in fact that is a battle damaged mouth piece, you can bet I'll be customizing a final battle scene Bats. :rock

Haha, be thankful you said that about Keaton Batman and not a Ledger Joker - if you had, half a dozen posters would be leaping down your throat with their nasty, vaguely homoerotic, mocking derision!

Battle-damaged Batman would be cool - though that'd make a great exclusive item, too.

(As opposed to, say, an improved mainstream version of a massively popular character that was only released in one hemisphere - yes Hot Toys, I'm looking at you).

Was the cowl and suit damaged in the final scene? I know in Returns it was torn up but I guess I just remember him being bloody in the end of 89'.

Maybe in 2013, when the TDKR cash cow is milked dry. Theses 3 pieces will be it for non-Nolan Batman until after next year.

true and then maybe we will see them all....kilmer, clooney, riddler, two face,mr freeze, poison ivy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back