Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only Batmobile i want but still when's it enough, next there'll be Batman Forever and Batman and Robin and then remakes of every single one all over again wjile still not providing figures from ones announced long before them for those fans :( :mad:

Last edited:
My god, even the announcement is pure class. The fog in the headlights, the lighting on the side view of the car...:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Good God, Hot Toys! Stop taking my money! I'm
down for Batman, Robin, and the Batmobile. Does anyone know how much I can get for my kidney these days?

This is the only Batmobile i want but still when's it enough, next there'll be Batman Forever and Batman and Robin and then remakes of every single one all over again

You still don't get it, do you? It's never enough. Life isn't fair, cats and dogs don't play well together, and Batman is the most popular superhero...this is the world we live in. :lol

Na Na Na Na Na Batman!!!Im so happy right now.I need Batman and Robin and The Riddler.

I've already preordered Tumbler and the crazy expensive 89. This will be the trifecta, and thankfully the last one I'd get. I am looking forward to seeing figs though. I imagine Batman & Robin at the very least.

Again the question of where does this end presents itself. Is there an end game to collecting? They keep coming out with stuff i "must have". Will we still be buying this stuff 10 yrs from now? One reason i ask is because my wallet really needs a break.

Pass.

I don't think its ever been easier to say that in my life.

Out of all the cool franchises that deserve the Hot Toys treatment, seeing this just makes me wonder "Why?":huh

Funny how it says TV series. but has a movie masterpiece logo :lol
Does say it is from the series, but there was a movie.

B3LNQ.jpg

I'm gonna pass on this as I'm a fan of the "serious" Batman but I'm glad they're doing it for those who have been wanting this for years.

Pass.

I don't think its ever been easier to say that in my life.

Out of all the cool franchises that deserve the Hot Toys treatment, seeing this just makes me wonder "Why?":huh
It's a classic beloved series with massive collectible potential.

What else is there to understand? :dunno :lol

Again the question of where does this end presents itself. Is there an end game to collecting? They keep coming out with stuff i "must have". Will we still be buying this stuff 10 yrs from now? One reason i ask is because my wallet really needs a break.

There will never be an end.

The only way to make things affordable is to set your own rules depending on your budget and interests.

The main thing to learn in this hobby is that the only thing that matters is if YOU want something, and YOU are happy with something, and if YOU can afford it.

It's easy to lose track of that mindset.

Back