Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the code? Might jump on this with them, have always heard good things about CZ.
The only downside that I always forget with them is for the higher discounts you have to pay in full. Otherwise they give out a lower discount on payment plans (5%). They do 10% normally for full payments, but often will offer higher discounts.

The 15% off code is: JOHNNYBEGOOD.

I’ve gotten a few things from Collectorzown and like them pretty well. Marcos seems like a good dude. I got my Lando as well as Janeway from them, and have a few more figures ordered from them.

Last edited:
The only downside that I always forget with them is for the higher discounts you have to pay in full. Otherwise they give out a lower discount on payment plans (5%). They do 10% normally for full payments, but often will offer higher discounts.

The 15% off code is: JOHNNYBEGOOD.

I’ve gotten a few things from them and like them pretty well. I got my Lando as well as Janeway, and have a few more figures ordered from them.
Ah ok, thanks, so you basically need to pay in full for the 15% discount? Not super keen paying 1-2 years in advance for stuff. AE is going to be like $875 and they don’t charge until shipping, but no option for a payment plan. Maybe I’ll just go with SS and use some rewards to offset the extra cost, I dunno.

Ah ok, thanks, so you basically need to pay in full for the 15% discount? Not super keen paying 1-2 years in advance for stuff. AE is going to be like $875 and they don’t charge until shipping, but no option for a payment plan. Maybe I’ll just go with SS and use some rewards to offset the extra cost, I dunno.
Yeah, I get that. I paid for one Hot Toys figure in advance knowing it’ll be a wait. I get the EXO-6 Star Trek stuff there because the figures come pretty quickly.

I guess I'm one of the only ones that's really disappointed with how the wheel conversion turned out. At this scale, the wheels hanging off the bottom like that are just too unsightly... even the eaglemoss version got it wrong, i can't justify getting a 3rd delorean this big with such a fundamental flaw...

Last edited:
Toys are meant to be played with, don’t bother me so much. My kids love posing and taking photos of hasbro and hot toys.
Of course Toys are for kids! That was a joke. It should be all good as long as there are adults to fix stuff when things broken.

They really should fix the hover conversion wheels and I think they should've made the flux bands light up. Missed opportunity here.
The flux capacitor does light up.

edit: unless you meant the external cables. That would be cool.

The flux capacitor does light up.

edit: unless you meant the external cables. That would be cool.
Nope, the actual Bands light up on the exterior of the car.

1645242972923.png

The marty head sculpt looks much better than the one I remember seeing before. Dunno if it's just bad memory(been years) or lighting
I dont have either of the bttf2 figs so Ive been trying to compare based on that one picture and some pics of the figures released a few years ago, it looks like marty is just a repaint like the repainted bttf1 marty 2.0. Doc is harder to tell, in this pic with the delorean the hands and face seem different colors, but that was also true of the doc from 2018.

I think it would be crazy for hot toys to make delorean from bttf 2, and NOT release touch ups of marty and doc, probably for more than the originals, without the accessories we got last time. It would require no new conceptual work on their end. Easy money.

Yeah there's no way we're not getting the Part 2 figures again. HT clearly realizes that the originals are pretty hard to come by now, and collectors will want them to display them with the new DeLorean.

I think I'm waiting until this releases before ordering. I dont think the first one sold out right away.

Really glad this has been announced. I wasn't going to pay the prices the 1st one is going for now. Already pre-ordered this one and don't mind paying a little more to support a company that has always been excellent for me (moviefigures).

Those asking for UK based sellers:

Moviefigures.co.uk (Often my preference due to service).

planetactionfigures.co.uk

thegoodthebadandtherobots.co.uk

bigchiefstudios.co.uk

collectiblesdirect.co.uk

comicsandcocktails.co.uk

kapowtoys.co.uk

forbiddenplanet.com

nerdtoysuk.com

Last edited:
Back