Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*********. Just got a 'card declined' email from Sideshow. I ordered 2 T-800s from Timcent today using my card, I wonder does it mean that didn't go through either.

Could the problem be that my card expires before the 2016 release date of the Delorean? I was aware of that while making the order but I figured it'd be a case that I'd just have to update my card details as soon as the new one came in.

If that aint the problem then I hope my card hasn't been put on hold by my provider for some reason, considering the T-800s I ordered just today.

Has anyone else ever wondered why Marty only have himself a measly 10 minutes to warn himself and doc about the terrorists? I mean, come on dude. Get there way earlier or even hours earlier to tell doc at his house so he could arrange a meeting somewhere else or something!!

I know I know, then Marty would have been caught in a paradox because he would have never made it back into 1955 and this never traveled into the future to warn himself, etc etc.

I love that freaking movie!!!

Has anyone else ever wondered why Marty only have himself a measly 10 minutes to warn himself and doc about the terrorists? I mean, come on dude. Get there way earlier or even hours earlier to tell doc at his house so he could arrange a meeting somewhere else or something!!

I know I know, then Marty would have been caught in a paradox because he would have never made it back into 1955 and this never traveled into the future to warn himself, etc etc.

Simple...IZ DA MUVIEZ! Seriously, when was the last time you saw a bomb defused with three hours to go?

There are countless movie ending moments in the BTTF series. Best to just ignore them or you won't enjoy the movie.

I've been wondering recently why if it's October 25-26th at the start of the movie, why is there no Halloween decorations anywhere in Hill Valley? Why isn't it the Halloween Dance they're auditioning for?

wonder if this will feature a removable plutonium core, I liked the idea for that concerning the mk1 time machine as it made
time travel more costly and not as easy to do. Each time it used up a plutonium core to make the jump.

You guys think HT will make a flying delorean? I mean this should have come with flying mode since it was seen at the end of BTTF. I want the flying car!!!!!

Make it work HT!

600x400-timgunn-make-it-work.jpg

Dont know if this has been posted yet, but I got report from German retailers that their retail price has been significantly lowered by roughly 20%. This will result in a more realistic price for Europeans in comparison to Sideshow.

People complain about the high prices of Most products in this hobby until it sells out and becomes hard to find close to it's retail price. LOL
I'm still kicking myself for passing on those Lifesize Chucky Dolls and Jessica Rabbit PF but happened to get lucky chasing down Kanedas bike. I will NEVER let a 1/6 HotToys DeLorean pass me by that's for damn sure. :p

I feel like every thread is just people complaining about the price and it's getting really old. It's just inflation and supply and demand. It was so hard to find figures when I was a kid and now that the characters I grew up loving are easily accessible and high quality is amazing! I dish out the money because I love collecting and it's worth it to me. If you don't want to pay the price, fine. But it's not going to change.

I don't know about anyone else, but I PO'd and I'm SO excited for this car! I'm building a custom shelf for it and I can't wait to see other creations for it!

Last edited:
I'm new to the hobby, but I'm really excited for this figure and did my first pre-order with SideShow. Hope it turns out great. On the other hand, from what I saw at the comic conventions, it looks really outstanding.

Can't wait till 2016!! :)

The price is about $100 less than I was expecting, I can't wait to own this. :panic: The wait will be killer, but at least it gives me plenty of time to sort out a custom display!

The lights in the Flux capacitor sure as **** better be at least as good as this. It definitely should be better.

https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1dbd/

If it's just one ****ing light like the one in the Diamond released Time Machine I'm gonna find all of their parents and stop them from meeting.

Back