Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else get card declined? I haven't the foggiest why my card provider would have disallowed it, they would know I use a site called siteshowcollectibles from time to time. And they allowed my T-800 purchase with Timcent a couple of days later so they haven't put the card on hold or anything.

Pretty sure they saw the charge was for a $700 toy car and thought it was an obvious fraud :)

Anyone else get card declined? I haven't the foggiest why my card provider would have disallowed it, they would know I use a site called siteshowcollectibles from time to time. And they allowed my T-800 purchase with Timcent a couple of days later so they haven't put the card on hold or anything.

You meant sideshowcollectibles, right?

Last time my card got declined was because someone else was using the number to try and buy something and i had to get a new card.

Last time my card got declined was because someone else was using the number to try and buy something and i had to get a new card.

i got my card declined at sideshow but it was because I refused to provide all the credit card info they require ie photo id, credit card statement and a picture of the card. I refuse to give someone that much info unless im buying a house. Anyway just went with secret compass so im happy enough.

It could be because your card expires before the payment date. Maybe something to do with that but sideshow are very fickle when it comes to credit cards.

i got my card declined at sideshow but it was because I refused to provide all the credit card info they require ie photo id, credit card statement and a picture of the card. I refuse to give someone that much info unless im buying a house. Anyway just went with secret compass so im happy enough.

It could be because your card expires before the payment date. Maybe something to do with that but sideshow are very fickle when it comes to credit cards.
Wait, you're telling me that Sideshow asked for photo I'd, a statement and a picture of the card? I don't think I've ever heard of that

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Wait, you're telling me that Sideshow asked for photo I'd, a statement and a picture of the card? I don't think I've ever heard of that

So I have 2 residences and I'm working on getting it down to one. The one on Ohio is still my billing address and my new one in Wisconsin is my shipping address. Sideshow would not allow me to select a different shipping address from my billing with out providing all of that info. By the time 2016 comes around I'll be fully moved so I wanted it to come here but I didn't want to deal with the hassle because I also only had a week to provide all that info and fax it over. I'm in between a lot of things at the moment so I just told them to ship to my old address (where friends of mine still live) and I'll get it on a road trip. I also didn't want them to have all that info from me. Not necessary I feel.

So I have 2 residences and I'm working on getting it down to one. The one on Ohio is still my billing address and my new one in Wisconsin is my shipping address. Sideshow would not allow me to select a different shipping address from my billing with out providing all of that info. By the time 2016 comes around I'll be fully moved so I wanted it to come here but I didn't want to deal with the hassle because I also only had a week to provide all that info and fax it over. I'm in between a lot of things at the moment so I just told them to ship to my old address (where friends of mine still live) and I'll get it on a road trip. I also didn't want them to have all that info from me. Not necessary I feel.
Damn that's serious. Sounds like a **** load of "do not want to deal with" am I right Well, there's a first time for everything Lol glad you got one secured. :duff

Contacted my card company and they have no record of any attempt by Sideshow to charge my card. WTF. Ball back in Sideshows court then. I spoke to a sideshow rep today and she said there wouldn't be a problem with the fact that my card expires before the release date of the Delorean so I dunno what else it could be.

Contacted my card company and they have no record of any attempt by Sideshow to charge my card. WTF. Ball back in Sideshows court then. I spoke to a sideshow rep today and she said there wouldn't be a problem with the fact that my card expires before the release date of the Delorean so I dunno what else it could be.

Gotta be Libyans.

Gotta be Libyans.

harold-and-kumar-escape-from-guantanamo-bay.jpg

Gotta be Libyans.

q

How can you tell how many are left? Do you have to add to cart.and up the amount to see how many are actually available?
? lol. I'm a bit confused as the most of us who we were all very good condition and a lot 7774777 I can get the latest news from my Verizon, I will have the 4
Edit* I was right Lol. 14 left now
930am I 8877 Yitzhak 777777 I can 700 I can get 700 76776 u 777 t 77774776777 I can get

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Back