1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really dig this. I was on the fence about getting this as well as the battle damaged one, but this clean version looks fantastic and feels very close to representing a comic book Iron Man. Looking forward to it!

As incredible as the BD looks, I'd still love to have a pristine version of this armor given how awesome the design is, and because it would fit in much better with my other diecasts.

It's a little harder to appreciate the design in the other figure since the focus is obviously much more on the sculpt and gauntlet.

Same here... this is why I pre-ordered the non BD version 85. I have several other Iron Man diecast clean figures, and I like having them displayed next to each other with their “clean” accessories, and having the 85 displayed next to them in it’s clean pristine look would create a much more natural look of my whole Iron Man display.
I would only pre-order the 85 BD version if I were to display him as a standalone, which I do not do for any of my Iron Man figures.

Last edited:
I really dig this. I was on the fence about getting this as well as the battle damaged one, but this clean version looks fantastic and feels very close to representing a comic book Iron Man. Looking forward to it!

Same here. I am so glad I decided on the non BD version 85 as I prefer all my diecast Iron Man figures to look pristine as possible. :cool:

I'm getting both just because it's rare for them to make a true BD Iron Man figure. The original BD MK7 is still a standout in my collection. Easy enough to do as this one should (if we are lucky) be out soon and the BD is still a year away.

well looks like it's delayed to august, sideshow website is showing August - September 2020

Even if this dropped today in Hong Long, it wouldn't ship from Sideshow until the end of September or beginning of October. I suspect this will be delayed, though, and won't land until the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Just placed my order! I held off for a while, waiting for a coupon and some points, and also debated between this and the BD. Ultimately I think the clean version will go best with my other few Iron Men that I have. I only wish it came with the shield--it really should have. And after market I imagine that shield is going to cost a pretty penny.

Just placed my order! I held off for a while, waiting for a coupon and some points, and also debated between this and the BD. Ultimately I think the clean version will go best with my other few Iron Men that I have. I only wish it came with the shield--it really should have. And after market I imagine that shield is going to cost a pretty penny.

Yes, the shield is a curious accessory to the battle damaged version, considering the only time he used the shield was before the battle and any damage... Plus, the BD version comes with the Stark gauntlet, which you'd think was enough incentive...

1st, the shield hasnt looked that great so far, 2nd, itll probably be made by a 3rd party anyway. I wouldnt worry too much about it.

1st, the shield hasnt looked that great so far, 2nd, itll probably be made by a 3rd party anyway. I wouldnt worry too much about it.

I won't be using the shield anyway as it's not the display option I'd go with on the pristine Mark 85. He'll be flying between Thor and Cap! I wouldn't sell the shield off either since I'd then be stuck with an incomplete figure...

Yes I ordered the clean version as well. Then after tons of debating and trying to hold off I ended up pre-ordering the BD version as well...he looks too amazing not to buy. I can display the clean version with all my other clean Iron Man figures...then pose the BD version by itself. The BD version is going to look incredible as well as the clean version. 😎

Makeshift endgame for now:

1CDenuc.jpg

For anybody interested, there's a 3rd party "Nano Energy Shield" available on showzstore.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Cancelled my PO for this didn't know if I should get this or the battle damaged "I am Iron man" version. But maybe I'll re-order it once it drops.

I liked Infinity war better but that bd 85 is too good to pass up. That'll probably be the only figure I get from endgame. Also Cap depending on final pics and whatnot

Back