1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Feeling better about my pre-order. Can't tell how the thigh gap is in these pics, but looks better than the previous prototype.

So Marvel concept designer Ryan Meinerding posted this on his Insta...I wonder if HT will implement all those lights on the back of him...didn't even realize he had lights on the back of his head!

ryan.jpg

So Marvel concept designer Ryan Meinerding posted this on his Insta...I wonder if HT will implement all those lights on the back of him...didn't even realize he had lights on the back of his head!

View attachment 493914

This is HT we're talking about, so I'm going to say no. They'll add those for the MCU 15th Anniversary Edition release in 2023, which we'll get in 2026. :lol

View attachment 493914

I knew about the lights on the back of his head, didn't know the backsides and thigh had lights till I was extracting frames from the 4K movie.

LOL! Yeah, I'll only have four IM's: Mark 1, 2, 4 and 85! :lol

I've been tempted by many other ones, but in the end I think I'll be happy with just those.

LOL! Yeah, I'll only have four IM's: Mark 1, 2, 4 and 85! :lol So I’ll have you beat by one, lol

I've been tempted by many other ones, but in the end I think I'll be happy with just those.

Just started collecting the Iron Man figures last Month and now have Mark 7, 50, pre-ordered re-released Mark 47, 85, 85 BD version...all Diecast. So I will have you beat by one, lol
I think that is all I have, lol...unless the War Machine MK 004 and Punisher War Machine diecast count as Iron Man’ish characters as well. ;) Needless to say I will be eating less these next couple of Months as I still have all the other Avengers on pre-order/flex pay as well...but I have never been happier as a collector than I am now with Hot Toys Iron Man figures in my collection. :)>
I started late with the Iron Man figures but at least I now own and still have some badass versions coming. :cool:

Last edited:
The paint looks better than previous prototypes too, pretty excited for this.

I've got an undersized hall of armor set up - Mk 1, Mk 4 and the diecast Mk 7
Also have the diecast Mk 6, Mk 45 and 2 Mk 50s with the accessories.

I have the 47, 85 and 85BD on preorder.

Want a diecast Mark 1 and would buy a reissue of the 46 but pretty happy overall with my IM collection.

The paint looks better than previous prototypes too, pretty excited for this.

I've got an undersized hall of armor set up - Mk 1, Mk 4 and the diecast Mk 7
Also have the diecast Mk 6, Mk 45 and 2 Mk 50s with the accessories.

I have the 47, 85 and 85BD on preorder.

Want a diecast Mark 1 and would buy a reissue of the 46 but pretty happy overall with my IM collection.
I hear you--I have the 6 and 46, plus the WM 1 and 4--and the 85 on order. The only other Iron Man I want is the Mark 5. If they ever reissue it, that might be my last Iron Man.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

My final payment got delayed to December 5th :(

Guess we'll have to keep waiting on this guy.

Question for those that have a few diecast Iron Man (Iron Men ?) Armours.

Does anyone have two or more on a single Detolf shelf ?. I'm worried about the weight possibly shattering the glass and then falling down shelf by shelf.

Currently have a mk 46 but looking into Getty. infinity war Warmachine, upgrading the 46 to 85 and then having a Spider man also on the shelf.

Is it safe or do I need to somehow re-enforce it or somehow get something stronger ?.

Also, can't wait for the 85, been a long time waiting and I hope it lives up to the quality the previous armour has shown.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have two or more on a single Detolf shelf ?. I'm worried about the weight possibly shattering the glass and then falling down shelf by shelf.

Currently have a mk 46 but looking into Getty. infinity war Warmachine, upgrading the 46 to 85 and then having a Spider man also on the shelf.

Is it safe or do I need to somehow re-enforce it or somehow get something stronger ?.

Also, can't wait for the 85, been a long time waiting and I hope it lives up to the quality the previous armour has shown.

Pretty sure I've seen people with multiple diecast on Detolf shelves; I briefly used a Fabrikor and had a couple on one shelf but those may be rated for a different weight. But if you really want peace of mind, contact Stoney's Stands on Facebook; he makes acrylic Detolf shelves that are a lot stronger than glass, if I recall.

I have a terribly crowded Avengers 1 detolf shelf... Die Cast MKVI, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Thor, and Captain America. Had it that way for years, and upgraded my Iron Man to Die Cast upon releasing about a year and a half ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a terribly crowded Avengers 1 detolf shelf... Die Cast MKVI, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Thor, and Captain America. Had it that way for years, and upgraded my Iron Man to Die Cast upon releasing about a year and a half ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like you need to kick Hulk outside of it and re-create the "take the stairs" moment in Endgame :)

I wouldn't, personally. Ikea no longer seems to list the weight limit, but I believe they used to say 8 pounds. A die-cast figure is probably around three pounds. Add stands and whatnot and you're getting pretty close to the limit.

I've never heard of a diecast figure causing the glass to break, but I've definitely seen enough broken detolfs (usually due to statues, but sometimes for no apparent reason st all) that I choose to play it very safe.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Wonder if this the next release for Secret Base? He was "rumored" to be out a couple weeks ago, but
that never happened.

Granted, I would much rather have Gamora come out and push this to 2021... but the Iron Man favoritism is real for Hot Toys, lol.

Back