1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew this was getting a big delay when HT was still showcasing "prototype" samples of the 85 at shows as recently as last month.

Jesus, this got pushed all the way to November - January 2021 on Sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, really?!? Bummer!

Endgame Cap had also been pushed back to Oct-Jan 2021, so now both my Endgame preorders are delayed til most likely January. :(

I'd rather they get it done right though.

noo was hoping this would release on time after they got the 3-4 end game figures on scheduled from April-May
oh well

Wow, really?!? Bummer!

Endgame Cap had also been pushed back to Oct-Jan 2021, so now both my Endgame preorders are delayed til most likely January. :(

Doesn't mean it will be improved just delayed along with a bunch of other figures.

Wow, really?!? Bummer!

Oct-Jan 2021?? is that a typo?? :thud:

Oh! You mean Oct (2020) to Jan (2021) not OCT 2021. :rotfl

The delay is good. I'd rather it be delayed than turn out like that Ant Man headsculpt--probably the worst paint HT has done in ten years.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

It will be fine. They have made what seventy something Iron Man figures? I wouldn't worry about QC these are easy for HT.

Didn't 46 have some issues? I think that is why I passed on it in the first place. The lighting on some wasn't working properly.

Didn't 46 have some issues? I think that is why I passed on it in the first place. The lighting on some wasn't working properly.

I have over 40 IM/WM figures including the 46 and have never had any issues besides an occasional piece falling off because of cheap glue but that is easily fixed. Some have had issues for sure just like anything but for the most part Iron man figures are as easy for HT to make as boiling water.

Delay will do nothing to improve quality (which is generally really good on iron man pieces). They aren't delaying to put more time in QA. They're delaying because they're pushing out other figure first.

some possibly final product photos of the endgame mark 85, shown at Taiwan exhibition this weekend

118168985_305128670575913_7766184288760788917_n.jpg

118063389_242204420248801_2726472554084911358_n.jpg

117977884_194938805336805_4309323425619947736_n.jpg

you can tell that the arc reactor is different, it's bigger and more sharp
as well as the abdomen area it is different and now matches the battle damage mark 85

Ugh. I thought it would be easy just going for the bd version, but this one looks so nice. Decisions decisions (please don’t egg me on to get both :lol)

I forgot I had this on pre-order. :lol

Looks great in that shot. I?ve only seen EG twice but I?ll have to re-visit to see that suit in action. As much as I?m not a fan of magical nanotechnology, I dig the comic callback vibe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome. Will be worth the wait. First Iron Man that will complete my Avengers lineup.

Back