1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got this and the battle damage on order. I regretfully sold all my old Iron Man figures, including the 1/4 42, with huuuuuge regrets, and also Mark 6 Die Cast, especially as they're releasing A1 characters again. Damnit. I'd love a beginning and end Iron Man. After Cap, Thor and Iron Man and possibly some steller re-releases from previous titles I'm out of Marvel, unless they make a really cool looking Thor in the future. I think an A1 -> Endgame trinity is going to be very nice.

Seeing as this thread popped back up I thought I'd post these. Hopefully the proportions on the HT will be as close to these as possible in hand.

Unknown_5000x.jpg
Unknown-1_5000x.jpg

It's the waist and thighs they need to figure out. It's usually their Achilles heel, if you cover a figure like Superman, Batman, Iron Man etc. with your hand so it's just their torso upwards they're mostly solid 10/10's, but then the leg proportions and gaps damage the overall looks.

It's the waist and thighs they need to figure out. It's usually their Achilles heel, if you cover a figure like Superman, Batman, Iron Man etc. with your hand so it's just their torso upwards they're mostly solid 10/10's, but then the leg proportions and gaps damage the overall looks.

I?m guessing it?d take some next level engineering to get those thigh gaps filled in without sacrificing articulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m guessing it?d take some next level engineering to get those thigh gaps filled in without sacrificing articulation.

Nah, not really. I think it'd be a combination perhaps of the flaps that they do already on the waist/thigh section and maybe even doing a plug-in insertable piece that when stood in a museum pose makes everything look flush. They could even go the way of the Hulk and make the top torso detachable and have to sets of legs, poseable and statuesque, but I doubt it'd happen. People will buy regardless.

Wasnt that war machine mk 6 supposed to come out 2021? If it's this damn early I wonder if this will be up soon too.

Wasnt that war machine mk 6 supposed to come out 2021? If it's this damn early I wonder if this will be up soon too.

I think it was due Oct-Dec 2020 so it?s definitely early. I keep thinking Gamora has to be next...but then another Endgame comes rolling out

I guess HTs really want to clear the deck, so they are pushing out their End Game line of figures at a rapid pace to make room for new product on their schedule. Would not be surprised if we hear the 85 being released very soon.

I think HT should pump the breaks a lil bit...I just picked up the HB Deluxe and I know my Armor Thanos is coming in hot next month...I have plans to pick up the newly released WM and Ant-Man, so next thing I need is another high ticket item like IM coming in. :panic:

Don't know if its different but those leg joints (connecting to the hip) do not look good.

Yeah that's always been there, just the nature of bringing a nano tech suit into figure form. Looks better that the 50's because they tapered it off instead of having a jagged edge.

Maan surely they can't release THIS before Gamora too?

I do have this on order though I guess, but damn come on Hot Toys.. coming up to 4 years.

They usually do not show off the actual production samples at these cons. It is still a prototype, I?m sure.

Edit: I stand corrected. I was just catching up on Justins recent livestream and apparently they have what is labeled as the final production version of the Endgame Cap on display at Toy Sapiens, so I guess they sometimes do put up the final production pieces for display.

Last edited:
Back