1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The little label at the bottom says it's still a prototype. I really hope it is as they haven't updated the lights on the ab section and I hope that clear coat effect on the gold is just a trick of the lighting.

Some (final?) product photos at the new Toys Sapiens store in Osaka
Photos taken from https://www.instagram.com/kazu_h_/
Thoughts on the mark 85?

XSLlsuB.png

The placard says prototype in Japanese and that the production piece may vary. This is not the final production piece.

Shoulders and the overall upper body look better than the promo pics and proto IIRC.

Even though I'm not "professionally" in the Iron Man game like a lot of you, this guy does look very impressive under lights (or above in this case).

XSLlsuB.jpg

3LBgu9C.jpg

Since it hasn't been released in HK yet, I'm guessing that'll get bumped to October... With the recent onslaught of HT and Iron Studios 1/10 pieces, I need the break!

HT has been running late on pretty much everything since the world spun off its axis a few months ago. And it's understandable, so this doesn't really come as a surprise.

HT has been running late on pretty much everything since the world spun off its axis a few months ago. And it's understandable, so this doesn't really come as a surprise.

For sure. I will say that they seem to have gotten back on pace recently, so I don't expect this one to be delayed much more than the October timeframe...even though that'd help my wallet quite a bit.

Thanks for the info. I had been waiting for a $25 coupon for ordering something plus accumulating some more points before I ordered this very expensive figure. I'll finally pull the trigger today! This will be the most expensive figure I will have bought. Previously it was Tamashi Threepio at $300.

For sure. I will say that they seem to have gotten back on pace recently, so I don't expect this one to be delayed much more than the October timeframe...even though that'd help my wallet quite a bit.

Hot Toys’ estimate for Mark 85 is Q3-Q4, so it won’t be delayed unless it is released in Hong Kong after December of this year. Sideshow’s estimates are rarely accurate

I hope those legs have been pulled down because that thigh gap looks pretty bad, maybe the legs being turned out is making it look even worse. It's sad because ZD Toys are making a 6" version that's a lot closer to how it should be.

107538330_271120800651264_4650682878896301471_n.jpg

I agree the thigh gap looks bad... I might cancel my pre-order depending on how the final product turns out. I already have the MK7 and only want to keep 1 Iron Man. I like this suit a bit more though.

Back