1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TW has this for about 150 off MSRP with the current 20% off coupon, but shipping brings it back up close enough to MSRP where I just lose interest.

TW has this for about 150 off MSRP with the current 20% off coupon, but shipping brings it back up close enough to MSRP where I just lose interest.
Yeah, TW's shipping is insane. When I order from the US the shipping for 1/6th figures is around 50$/40 euros. From the UK it's about 20 pounds/25 euros. With TW it's close to 100 euros! I was going to PO some stuff from there, but the shipping and then the taxes make it more expensive than me POing it all from a local vendor. I wanted to buy Dam's Godfather this Black Friday from them, but with the shipping and everything, it'd come to about 100 euros more than if I bought it from here. I ended up getting an Endgame Thanos (might as well start to build my Marvel Cosmic/Annihilation/Infinity Display now until Nova, Kang, SIlver Surfer, Warlock, etc arrive) for about the same money, since he's starting to sell out, and here they have him for 600 euros. I still don't know why they have him for so little bellow the Sideshow price (it's 410-something over at SS, 310 at TW), but I can't complain. At least I can justify the shipping costs for him because he's a big guy. Screwy thing is, I clicked "back" when going to pay through PayPal to check the shipping, which cancelled my order and ate my points. I made another order and it shipped today, but when I contacted TW to ask them if I could get the points back, they took it as me asking them to re-open my cancelled order and now I have an invoice for the figure I already bought. I told them to cancel it, and I'm waiting for an answer.

I'll keep using TW to get older figures I missed (apart from some SW stuff I can't think of many anyway) and which are out of stock, as it's got a great point system and the such, but I'm not going to be using them for POs and the such, they're too pricey for me. They get the figures earlier, but wait has never bothered me in this hobby. It used to when I started collecting and I'd get one every blue moon, but now with some many POs I don't mind waiting 1-2 years.

This reminds me, do the Iron Men include batteries in them? I never checked and just left him in his box as I don't have the space to display it all as of yet. I'll be going back home at Christmas to check, but I figured I should ask since I'm sharing my blogpost here.

Yeah, TW's shipping is insane. When I order from the US the shipping for 1/6th figures is around 50$/40 euros. From the UK it's about 20 pounds/25 euros. With TW it's close to 100 euros! I was going to PO some stuff from there, but the shipping and then the taxes make it more expensive than me POing it all from a local vendor. I wanted to buy Dam's Godfather this Black Friday from them, but with the shipping and everything, it'd come to about 100 euros more than if I bought it from here. I ended up getting an Endgame Thanos (might as well start to build my Marvel Cosmic/Annihilation/Infinity Display now until Nova, Kang, SIlver Surfer, Warlock, etc arrive) for about the same money, since he's starting to sell out, and here they have him for 600 euros. I still don't know why they have him for so little bellow the Sideshow price (it's 410-something over at SS, 310 at TW), but I can't complain. At least I can justify the shipping costs for him because he's a big guy. Screwy thing is, I clicked "back" when going to pay through PayPal to check the shipping, which cancelled my order and ate my points. I made another order and it shipped today, but when I contacted TW to ask them if I could get the points back, they took it as me asking them to re-open my cancelled order and now I have an invoice for the figure I already bought. I told them to cancel it, and I'm waiting for an answer.

I'll keep using TW to get older figures I missed (apart from some SW stuff I can't think of many anyway) and which are out of stock, as it's got a great point system and the such, but I'm not going to be using them for POs and the such, they're too pricey for me. They get the figures earlier, but wait has never bothered me in this hobby. It used to when I started collecting and I'd get one every blue moon, but now with some many POs I don't mind waiting 1-2 years.

This reminds me, do the Iron Men include batteries in them? I never checked and just left him in his box as I don't have the space to display it all as of yet. I'll be going back home at Christmas to check, but I figured I should ask since I'm sharing my blogpost here.
All the Iron Men I've gotten had batteries included, but not in the figure. Separate tray for the batteries.

All the Iron Men I've gotten had batteries included, but not in the figure. Separate tray for the batteries.
Good to know. I never checked mine thoroughly, just inspected him a bit and put him back in the box again. 85 was my first IM (was waiting for a comic accurate suit, 85 was close enough to the Modular so I said "screw it" and got him) so I never kept up with the batteries and the such.

Finally got him =)
IMG-20211109-WA0013.jpg
IMG_20211109_134826.jpg
IMG-20211109-WA0009.jpg
IMG_20211109_154352.jpg

Awesome pics! Where did you get HT Endgame Iron Man? And is that the original head sculpt?
I pre-ordered him on Kghobby last year and finally got him, and it's actually the updated headsculpt which is why it took so long. It's just a bad pic as my camera was messed up when i took that one

I pre-ordered him on Kghobby last year and finally got him, and it's actually the updated headsculpt which is why it took so long. It's just a bad pic as my camera was messed up when i took that one
Oooh KGHobby is legit? I was about to order something from them but wasn’t sure.

Back