1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eleven made a headsculpt with Vimal for TDW or Ragnarok Loki with the sort of longer hair that looked pretty good so hopefully they make one with A1 hair

Once again, we need 3rd party sculpts to get what HT cant do correctly... AVG Loki 2.0 looks like he has a receding hairline and onset male baldness...

I have the first figure and so I can understand why somebody who doesn't have this figure at all would want this particular version but I don't think it's a big upgrade

Once again, we need 3rd party sculpts to get what HT cant do correctly... AVG Loki 2.0 looks like he has a receding hairline and onset male baldness...
Technically, Tom Hiddleston does have a receding hairline as it has definitely moved back since 2012, but it isn't close to as bad as this makes it.
But excluding that, without the helmet on, it looks nothing like TH, but with the helmet on, it's passable.
This really needed two head sculpts as has been stated many times...

It should have just been a helmet sculpt anyways. I was never going to pose loki helmetless, so it would have been easier/lazier for hot toys to do it this way. As the consensus is it should have been 2 head sculpts, i can't agree enough. Oh well too late now. Stupid hot toys is really slipping lately.

Technically, Tom Hiddleston does have a receding hairline as it has definitely moved back since 2012, but it isn't close to as bad as this makes it.
But excluding that, without the helmet on, it looks nothing like TH, but with the helmet on, it's passable.
This really needed two head sculpts as has been stated many times...
Yes I agree. HT being lazy here.

It should have just been a helmet sculpt anyways. I was never going to pose loki helmetless, so it would have been easier/lazier for hot toys to do it this way. As the consensus is it should have been 2 head sculpts, i can't agree enough. Oh well too late now. Stupid hot toys is really slipping lately.
I mean you sort of need the helmetless head for the handcuffs and muzzle look. Not sure the majority of ppl will display him like that of course but it's an option if you have that sort of captured display going on.

That said, those TVA Loki sculpts will be going quick when it gets parted out to put with this guy I'm assuming.

I mean you sort of need the helmetless head for the handcuffs and muzzle look. Not sure the majority of ppl will display him like that of course but it's an option if you have that sort of captured display going on.

That said, those TVA Loki sculpts will be going quick when it gets parted out to put with this guy I'm assuming.
the way hot toys works, you may need a neck adaptor for those to work.

the way hot toys works, you may need a neck adaptor for those to work.
Unfortunately that may be the case. But lucky I bought a pack of like 25 different neck adapters on eBay awhile ago (who knew there were that many different kinds?!) so there’s undoubtedly at least one in that pack that should work

Last edited:
123727C4-7442-4FD5-BCF0-615FF78CC753.jpeg

3038FB73-B65C-4342-81CC-52AF9AD8AA92.jpeg

1A577C17-A686-42E3-A9B0-323E3561E8CA.jpeg

It seems more screen accurate to me
ebb79376b5aa439d89400297d9dba617.jpg
From the photos and videos, I think the armor on the figure is too dull and plastic looking. It's in the ballpark but doesn't feel premium. I think they should have painted it glossier/more metallic and then put a rough patina over top.

From the photos and videos, I think the armor on the figure is too dull and plastic looking. It's in the ballpark but doesn't feel premium. I think they should have painted it glossier/more metallic and then put a rough patina over top.
Yeah, was already wondering if dry brushing with a gold chrome would brighten things up, or just look terrible. Overall, HT - like they did with 2012 Cap IMO - it's like HT did a lot right, but at the same time cut corners. 2012 Cap doesn't have a cowl, to be accurate; the sculpt does. Plus of course it's a sculpt re-use. This Loki badly needs a second sculpt, and it's basic paint.

On the other hand, would agree this is a very complex outfit. He'll look good on the shelf, but the lack of another sculpt is pretty annoying.

On top of that, more global shipping mess. No wonder this fig keeps getting delayed.
Canceled sailings from China and 'radical' vessel cuts hit U.S. ability to reach export market

The trim details on the 2.0 outfit and the general look of his armor look great! But on top of the already belabored Reb Brown sized helmet, I'm not a fan of the way his pleats puff out around the stitching on his waist. The 1.0 HS might not be 100% Hiddleston, but IMO it is way more Loki than the 2.0 stunt double one. And for those reasons...

SehcEpU.gif
Hahahaha you almost made me spit out my soda when I saw your “Reb Brown sized helmet” comment 😂😂💀

Looks stellar still with the helmet on.View attachment 611256View attachment 611257
Yeah I think this figure looks incredible! With the helmet on the sculpt looks way better IMO, and although I think the helmet may be a bit wide the overall look is impressive. His outfit looks really good and seems to be a big improvement over the original version.

I am going to stick with my Ragnarok Loki because I still like that outfit a lot and I really like that sculpt and his tiara 😁 If I didn’t already have the Ragnarok Loki I would likely buy this Avengers version.

Congrats to all you guys getting this figure, despite it flaws it looks like a significant improvement over the original Avengers Loki

Back