1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all you guys getting this figure, despite it flaws it looks like a significant improvement over the original Avengers Loki
LOL I wish I knew - just got a final payment delay notice until January, which means the earliest I will see this is February. šŸ˜

So yeah, just got delayed to January/February now... got another email
from Sideshow.

WTF is going on with this?
I thought Sideshow got their allotment of
Loki a couple months ago.

Freaking Hot Toys.

The trim details on the 2.0 outfit and the general look of his armor look great! But on top of the already belabored Reb Brown sized helmet, I'm not a fan of the way his pleats puff out around the stitching on his waist. The 1.0 HS might not be 100% Hiddleston, but IMO it is way more Loki than the 2.0 stunt double one. And for those reasons...

SehcEpU.gif

Captain America Marvel GIF by Box Office

So yeah, just got delayed to January/February now... got another email
from Sideshow.

WTF is going on with this?
I thought Sideshow got their allotment of
Loki a couple months ago.

Freaking Hot Toys.
Because of covid they canā€™t produce volume the way they used to because of restrictions so there is a small batch or batches initially then a delay then they tend to get the rest out 3-6 months later.

I'm trying to see something on the new version thats an improvement but the shoulders where the cape atraches is the only obvious part from what I have seen. I actually prefer the gold over brown "metal" pieces,

I can agree with that. It feels to dark and dull and the first feels too bright. The new one feels like it needed more of a sheen when the light hits it. Somewhere in between the colour of the first and new release.

It feels like they painted it using reference pictures of the armour indoors with no light. It does make the colour choice of the scepter jarring.

Edit*

Looking at it again in person again I don't think it's as bad close up in hand as how it appears in photos. Think it's making it appear more a browny gold at a distance. There is a slight sheen on hand. I do think they went a bit overboard making the gold appear dirty/weathered, considering the scepter isn't as weathered.

Last edited:
Opened mine for Xmas. A figure I will do almost nothing with - I just took him out, put the helmet on, put the long scepter in his hand and gave him the most basic pose and I'm happy enough with him. Glad to finally represent him in my limited Marvel collection. The character was a must and particularly this look. I might still aim to get my hands on the headsculpts they did for the TV show to really complete him.

I got another final payment delay notice to February from SSC :lol
Yeah, this is getting absolutely ridiculous. I thought SSC was getting better, but nope, we have another Cap situation here. It even says March - May 2023 now.

Question: I used rewards to pay for most of this figure that would have expired January 1, 2022 (year ago). If I was to cancel him, would I get those rewards back to use?

Yeah, this is getting absolutely ridiculous. I thought SSC was getting better, but nope, we have another Cap situation here. It even says March - May 2023 now.

Question: I used rewards to pay for most of this figure that would have expired January 1, 2022 (year ago). If I was to cancel him, would I get those rewards back to use?
I'd chat up SSC. They can be pretty good, especially if you are instantly wanting to transfer the awards to a new figure. Not sure about just getting the awards back to hold for a while.

Back