1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
316829636_10222405953445492_9060616035677906420_n.jpg

316835826_10222405953525494_8110716223197180718_n.jpg

316951841_10222405953845502_8592333366575583238_n.jpg

316952004_10222405953685498_4573128326790409910_n.jpg

316953709_10222405954285513_709096573644776090_n.jpg
These are beautiful photos!

Ordered. Don't care if it drops in price, I'd like it before Christmas and I don't buy many Hot Toys anymore. Think my last one was...huh, Captain America 2012 2.0, a year ago, got him for Christmas. Or maybe I got Armored Thanos after that, I can't remember.

I still don't have a Thor mind you. Where's that Battle of New York 2.0?

My SL customs President Loki figure looks way better than this.

Ordered. Don't care if it drops in price, I'd like it before Christmas and I don't buy many Hot Toys anymore. Think my last one was...huh, Captain America 2012 2.0, a year ago, got him for Christmas. Or maybe I got Armored Thanos after that, I can't remember.

I would probably go for more Avenger 1 reboots. Only have Roadworn Thor.

Would love a Thor A1 2.0 with all the fixin’s like swappable arms and removable cape with Helicarrier look. Would also like a BW A1 2.0

I would get the 2012 cap but I just really don’t like the helmet and the rest of the suit isn’t my favorite either.

As for this Loki, it’s definitely looking better and better with the more pics we get.

Would love a Thor A1 2.0 with all the fixin’s like swappable arms and removable cape with Helicarrier look. Would also like a BW A1 2.0

I would get the 2012 cap but I just really don’t like the helmet and the rest of the suit isn’t my favorite either.

As for this Loki, it’s definitely looking better and better with the more pics we get.

Yeah I think more 2.0's of the A1 figures would be most welcome! We'd need 2.0's of BW, HE, Thor and a re-issue of Hulk.

Hafta say, I think I'm contemplating on getting this down the line, it would pair so well with the Mark VI die-cast and A1 2.0 Cap, to recreate their first meeting, plus, the Mark VII too!!

Yeah, I'm holding out for that Thor too. If that never comes out, I'll have to get the IW version, but I'd prefer Thor with Mjolnir.

Yeah it's definitely not Cap's best outfit - as he would admit - but I had A1 Hulk and Iron Man Mark VII so I thought, well, guess I'm going to have to complete the Battle of New York Avengers. I was assuming a Thor 2012 2.0 was highly likely.

Yeah I think more 2.0's of the A1 figures would be most welcome! We'd need 2.0's of BW, HE, Thor and a re-issue of Hulk.

Hafta say, I think I'm contemplating on getting this down the line, it would pair so well with the Mark VI die-cast and A1 2.0 Cap, to recreate their first meeting, plus, the Mark VII too!!

Yeah, I'm holding out for that Thor too. If that never comes out, I'll have to get the IW version, but I'd prefer Thor with Mjolnir.

I've considered every other Thor at some point but the older figures like TDW and AOU are probably out of scale with the more recent figures and I find the IW outfit kinda boring while the hairstyle - though cool - is not proper Thor hair. And Endgame Thor isn't exactly an ideal representation despite being a good figure.

This is the problem, even when it comes to Marvel nothing is certain with Hot Toys. And with their complete lack of communication we can't even ask them if a new 2012 Thor is coming.

Last edited:
Yeah it's definitely not Cap's best outfit - as he would admit - but I had A1 Hulk and Iron Man Mark VII so I thought, well, guess I'm going to have to complete the Battle of New York Avengers. I was assuming a Thor 2012 2.0 was highly likely.

I've considered every other Thor at some point but the older figures like TDW and AOU are probably out of scale with the more recent figures and I find the IW outfit kinda boring while the hairstyle - though cool - is not proper Thor hair. And Endgame Thor isn't exactly an ideal representation despite being a good figure.

This is the problem, even when it comes to Marvel nothing is certain with Hot Toys. And with their complete lack of communication we can't even ask them if a new 2012 Thor is coming.
I'm with you there on IW. I had the EG Thor but sold it as I just didn't feel fat Thor represented "Thor" for me.

Yeah I think some were expecting a full line up of 2.0 releases of the A1 team with the advent of EG.

I think it's great we all have our preferred versions of a character, and hence it's also cool to me when I see collections with a mish-mash of different figures from different movies. Of course as you say, the previous Thor figures, while still good to my eye, don't quite stack up to more recent figures.

I'm with you there on IW. I had the EG Thor but sold it as I just didn't feel fat Thor represented "Thor" for me.

I picked up IW Thor as my representation for him, as I quite like how he looked despite not being in his more classic appearance, plus for me it's when he's at the peak of his powers (thus far), I mean dude literally had Thanos. I like the EG Thor too, but don't necessarily feel the want to own it, despite being a good figure too. I would like a figure of him in his traditional types suit though, such as the aforementioned A1 Thor 2.0 or heck, I'd really like a 2.0 of Thor 1!!!!

A Battle of New York set up would definitely be cool! And I've though about having that but then I like other looks better for Cap, Thor and Hawkeye. Though a well done A1 Thor could persuade me.

I think AOU Thor has the ankle extenders to make him taller. I thought about getting that one if HT doesn't make the fur collar look from Love and Thunder.

But yes, I agree on your comments about the other Thors as that has been my exact thought process on having him in the collection.

Yeah I think some were expecting a full line up of 2.0 releases of the A1 team with the advent of EG.

I think it's great we all have our preferred versions of a character, and hence it's also cool to me when I see collections with a mish-mash of different figures from different movies. Of course as you say, the previous Thor figures, while still good to my eye, don't quite stack up to more recent figures.

I picked up IW Thor as my representation for him, as I quite like how he looked despite not being in his more classic appearance, plus for me it's when he's at the peak of his powers (thus far), I mean dude literally had Thanos. I like the EG Thor too, but don't necessarily feel the want to own it, despite being a good figure too. I would like a figure of him in his traditional types suit though, such as the aforementioned A1 Thor 2.0 or heck, I'd really like a 2.0 of Thor 1!!!!
Yup! Was definitely expecting a full 2.0 of the A1 line up.

I'm one of those with the mish mash currently. I think for me, my ideal Avengers lineup would be my Endgame customized Mk85, Civil War Cap 2.0 (or an improved EG Cap), Civil War Hawkeye, A1 BW, Fur collar or Thor 1 2.0, and then a good non-professor Hulk.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I like IW Thor too. He just kicked arse and he the all black outfit with the red cape looks fantastic.
I've been a little hesitant as Stormbreaker is a lot smaller than it should be and the headsculpt is mediocre.

Back