1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I like IW Thor too. He just kicked arse and he the all black outfit with the red cape looks fantastic.

:exactly:

I've been a little hesitant as Stormbreaker is a lot smaller than it should be

Yep the SB is smaller and inaccurate, of course probably cos they had to pump out the IW line rather quickly. I was thinking of picking up EG Thor just for the updated Stormbreaker :lol, fortunately I was able to obtain one that wasn't too costly for my IW version.

and the headsculpt is mediocre.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Kidding of course :lol I personally think it's a good likeness/sculpt.

Was the exclusive the one that comes with the scepter holder?

Haha, I'm getting more excited about this release!! :D
I think the exclusive was the scepter in the form of his cane when he went to go get that dude’s eyeball for tranced Hawkeye right before Loki’s first encounter with Cap and then MK6 Iron Man

Was the exclusive the one that comes with the scepter holder?

Haha, I'm getting more excited about this release!! :D

I think the exclusive was the scepter in the form of his cane when he went to go get that dude’s eyeball for tranced Hawkeye right before Loki’s first encounter with Cap and then MK6 Iron Man
I thought it was just the AoU scepter holder, but you're both right. It's the AoU holder plus the Stuttgart cane scepter. See post/image below.

Just finding out about this exclusive accessory apparently exclusive to some Asian event version of Loki... Not cool HT
0be67c79635a23e46c122f7af374e59b.jpg

Oh yeah that too!

Hah that scene was great! Plus lol @ Black Widow's sigh when Stark overrides the PA :lol

I thought it was just the AoU scepter holder, but you're both right. It's the AoU holder plus the Stuttgart cane scepter. See post/image below.

Good catch! I was thinking of that promo image; I was gonna rummage for it, but thanks for confirming it!

No idea who that guy on the right side is but its not Loki. Still terrible. Makes me concerned about the other Loki releases. Glad I didn't preorder and will just wait and see upon release.

The trim details on the 2.0 outfit and the general look of his armor look great! But on top of the already belabored Reb Brown sized helmet, I'm not a fan of the way his pleats puff out around the stitching on his waist. The 1.0 HS might not be 100% Hiddleston, but IMO it is way more Loki than the 2.0 stunt double one. And for those reasons...

SehcEpU.gif

That or the hair should have had more volume, probably both.
I think Loki 2 looks a lot older, too. Probably because the set mouth sort of pulls the whole face down. Am keeping my order, but still miss having a faintly mischievous snarky Loki. The set really needed a second sculpt.

I think Loki 2 looks a lot older, too. Probably because the set mouth sort of pulls the whole face down. Am keeping my order, but still miss having a faintly mischievous snarky Loki. The set really needed a second sculpt.
Two sculpts would have been way better for sure. Tighter fit for the helmet on one and no need for helmet hair on the other. And if they had different expressions, all the better.

The older look I'm fine with as I imagine they were going for Hiddleston's appearance in Endgame and the opening scene of Loki when he reprised this outfit. Doesn't bother me that he doesn't look as young as he did in 2012 (even if he's literally supposed to be Loki from 2012).

Two sculpts would have been way better for sure. Tighter fit for the helmet on one and no need for helmet hair on the other. And if they had different expressions, all the better.

The older look I'm fine with as I imagine they were going for Hiddleston's appearance in Endgame and the opening scene of Loki when he reprised this outfit. Doesn't bother me that he doesn't look as young as he did in 2012 (even if he's literally supposed to be Loki from 2012).
Well, I'm selfish 😁 I primarily want an Avengers Loki. It's not a deal breaker for me, and not as annoying as not getting a second sculpt - considering Loki doesn't wear the helmet in EG or that much in Avengers. I'm still gonna mess with a Raganarok sculpt for this fig. Or, more likely, an enterprising 3rd party will put something together.😁

Back